Why do Anakin and Padme love each other?

JustTed

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you waiting for?

Do it, point for point, like you said. His points are all right there. Let's hear your counters to his points, not new stuff you just make up.

fine first off. The poison gas and blowing the ship up first ****. Ur dealing with the trade federation. How much military experience do they have? how often have they clashed with jedi? can you consider the leaders of the trade federation tacticians? nope u cant. blowing up the ship first that alerted the jedi was a mistake yes but not huge. second o y didnt they just keep them in the poison gas longer? if u play the jedi consular story line u can see that jedi can meditate through the poison and would have easily survived past the amount of time they felt would been necessary to poison and kill the jedi. again from their lack of experince fighting jedi. this also derails the swim to the gungan city because they did not have to hold their breathe in the room with the gas.

im not gonna write anymore unless you want something specifically addressed

Well since you can't even handle grammar properly, I am going to go out on a limb and say that you like them because you have a pretty simple mind.

I'm sorry are we in English class here. I'm so sorry teacher I was late to class. I got into a argument online in a forum.

And we all know who that one is lol. Which is one reason why Anakin liked her.

oh that really depends on your perspective. Not really about that though is it ? ..look at it this way, no love in Episode II - no babies, no Luke and leia. Simple as that, love or lust - jury is now out ! :D

yeah seriously, Anakin had a Wang and Padme had a compatable anatomy so they had crazy $ex. facts of life: guys wanna use their lightsabers on hot chicks.

Girls don't really work like that. And she's a senator, not some pinhead in the backseat of a high school kid's car.

I'm not talking about banging. They get married, and after it's really, really clear that Anakin is a whining, crying psycho.

Despite what some 16-year-olds in this thread would like you to believe, girls don't like whining, crying psychos. They just don't. At least, someone as seemingly together as Padme certainly wouldn't.

Girls don't really work like that. And she's a senator, not some pinhead in the backseat of a high school kid's car.

I'm not talking about banging. They get married, and after it's really, really clear that Anakin is a whining, crying psycho.

Despite what some 16-year-olds in this thread would like you to believe, girls don't like whining, crying psychos. They just don't. At least, someone as seemingly together as Padme certainly wouldn't.

You know I actually agree with you on the first paragraph, except that high school girls are not that way. I know alot of high school girls they are not just a bunch of sex crazed people.

Can I point out that Anakin was gone fighting in the clone wars for some time, and then padme was preggers in ROTS....does anyone think that it's weird luke had blonde hair?? and that leia was such a b*&ch???

okay, so maybe leia was Anakins....

but think about it!!

Leia was busy being a senator and Anakin was fighting a war...so maybe it was someone else!

just imagine! it's easy if you try

fine first off. The poison gas and blowing the ship up first ****. Ur dealing with the trade federation. How much military experience do they have? how often have they clashed with jedi? can you consider the leaders of the trade federation tacticians? nope u cant. blowing up the ship first that alerted the jedi was a mistake yes but not huge. second o y didnt they just keep them in the poison gas longer? if u play the jedi consular story line u can see that jedi can meditate through the poison and would have easily survived past the amount of time they felt would been necessary to poison and kill the jedi. again from their lack of experince fighting jedi. this also derails the swim to the gungan city because they did not have to hold their breathe in the room with the gas.

im not gonna write anymore unless you want something specifically addressed

Look, lemme just pause you right here a sec.

His films are like an hour long. Don't nit-pick the nit picks. Watch it and you'll see him say (paraphrasing) "This is the stuff that matters. Not the little nit picking over things, but the major problems." It's towards the end. I'll find it in a minute.

I don't care about how Jedi hold their breath or silly details like that. Let's talk Major Story.

Every member of the Jedi council including Yoda senses "grave danger" in Anakin's training. Let's keep in mind, this is an order of monks that deal with premonition, feelings, and visions of the future every day.

By the end of the film, there is still no reason to train Anakin. Obi-Wan says "Well, I'm gonna do it anyway, 'cause I told Qui-Gon I would."

Somehow we get from here to "Agree with you the council does."

Why? There's no reason that's on the screen. The council could simply forbid it, put Anakin back on Tatooine, and forget the whole thing.

What's the reason the Jedi council decides to override their decision to train Anakin? The "answer" that "because it needed to happen that way," is a simple cop-out. This is the bad writing I'm on about. Of course it needed to happen that way, but you could have written an actual why instead of "Well, this is the end-point I'm trying to navigate towards." It's just crummy story telling.

Edited by JustTed

You know I actually agree with you on the first paragraph, except that high school girls are not that way. I know alot of high school girls they are not just a bunch of sex crazed people.

yes shes a senator and holds herself to a higher standard. Does she want to people to think she just sleeps with any guy? she married him cuz they banged

haha trust me, I stopped taking this thread seriously a long time ago...

Look, lemme just pause you right here a sec.

His films are like an hour long. Don't nit-pick the nit picks. Watch it and you'll see him say (paraphrasing) "This is the stuff that matters. Not the little nit picking over things, but the major problems." It's towards the end. I'll find it in a minute.

I don't care about how Jedi hold their breath or silly details like that. Let's talk Major Story.

Every member of the Jedi council including Yoda senses "grave danger" in Anakin's training. Let's keep in mind, this is an order of monks that deal with premonition, feelings, and visions of the future every day.

By the end of the film, there is still no reason to train Anakin. Obi-Wan says "Well, I'm gonna do it anyway, 'cause I told Qui-Gon I would."

Somehow we get from here to "Agree with you the council does."

Why? There's no reason that's on the screen. The council could simply forbid it, put Anakin back on Tatooine, and forget the whole thing.

What's the reason the Jedi council decides to override their decision to train Anakin? The "answer" that "because it needed to happen that way," is a simple cop-out. This is the bad writing I'm on about. Of course it needed to happen that way, but you could have written an actual why instead of "Well, this is the end-point I'm trying to navigate towards." It's just crummy story telling.

its implied that yoda did not agree with the council in that very conversation. Second he caves because he sensed qui gons defiance in him. even with out consent obiwan woulda trained him. the jedi were not going to kill obiwan or imprison him. at worst they woulda banished him and left obiwan to train anakin. that out come would be worse because now such a danger is being trained outside the watch of the council. The council was reluctant to allow the training but had to so they could all keep an eye on anakin.

this seems pretty obvious to me

Edited by Solbjorn