Daily shouldnt actually mean it takes you all day!

fozbozjimjam

Sick and tired of taking 3+ hours everyday trying to do the pvp daily

Every single game you enter is either

6v8 , 8v13

game has already started and your loosing

premade

wins not counting

I now this can happen both sides but its getting beyond a joke tone it down to one game = daily complete untill you can sort this buggy **** out

pretty much

instead of having to worry about whether your team is better, you have all these other uncertainties like did the other team exploit, do you even have 8 people, is the game already over and you're just there to afk and lose in 3 minutes, will the game even count if you do win, etc etc...

there's so many obstacles other than actually playing the warzone, its ridiculous

I agree, it's dumb. I queued for warzones on my server (high pop, nearly instant queues) for 4 hours, and ended at 1/3 on my daily yesterday. I got home from my 9 hour work day, made dinner, ate dinner, started playing, played until well past "bedtime" and still hadn't finished my daily. I love that they helped smooth out gear progression with removing the RNG element from bags (Why didn't they make every BM bag have 1 BM token, and multiply all BM gear purchase price by 4?) but they really need to do something about being able to actually complete the things that you need to finish every day.

It would be nice if it accepted a win *or* 3 total games played for completion credit.

Pretty much this...why change the daily at all for 50s....stupid. Unless you get lucky with teams or are in a premade you won't win 3 in a row. What was wrong with the daily from 1-49. It wouldn't change anything, you still only do it once a day, you just don't get boned by the gear imbalance and premade spam as bad if you only have to win 1. Or play 3 as he said.

Some times you win lots some days you lose all day. Last night I started my weekly before reset this morning and I was able to get 9 wins in less than two hours.

Some days you spend hours because your wins don't count. Woohoo...