The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PVP sets - swapping mods

Rophez

I am nearly 50 on my powertech, now and I like the supercommando set. I do want to swap out the mods to better DPS mods, though, as I've seen many people recommend.

My question is: Where do I get the dps mods? Is the only resource other pvp gear? Or are there dailies that provide equivalent quality mods?

I have a valor 50 Guardian, but never bothered trying to perfect his gear like this - I just ran with the dps set as they all looked the same.

Thanks for any tips on the best way to do this!

Thanks, that's what I feared. I thought maybe some of the Illum dailies rewarded good mods or something. I never messed with those on my guardian, so didn't know.

Well the dailies are lvl 22, the ones in champ are 24, so you can just get some 22's if you want.

Thank you for your answers!

NP. TBH since all the dps BH gear has accuracy as the enhancement, all my gear has Lvl 22 Battle enhancements (18 end, 27 crit, 39 surge) over the lvl 24/25 (25 is BM) accuracy ones. Cuase the extra crit makes up for the little bit of End/Surge you loose. (IMO anyways, Accuracy is only good for DW and against tanks in PVP).