In-universe Emails

Exar_Xan

By now I have received 3 of them and I absolutely love them! They really intrigue me (are there different versions depending on outcome of a mission? Or is there just 1 version that you can get and if you dont met requirements, you wont get it?) and I would hate it if I miss out on any of them. I am already dissapointed that you cannot keep them and that they will be automatically destroyed/removed after a certain time period. Which is why I made screenshots of them, don't know if it will be okay to post them here?

So I was wondering if somebody has a list of all the possible ones? And if not, if we could create such a list?

To start of I got:

As a Jedi Consular - Light Side options:

Nalen Raloch, subject: Doing better

Ria Deleru, subject: Free and Clear!

Supreme Chancellor Janarus - Thanking me for my actions defending Coruscant from senator Kayl and the Migrant Merchants Guild

Edited by Exar_Xan

Yes, you'll get different emails based upon the dialogue options you chose during the quest. Usually it's a binary light side vs dark side result, but not always.

The email conclusions are great for immersion, and I'm very glad they added them in.

Edited by Kllashaa

Alright - then I will note that down in my list that they are all light side options.

Which ones have you gotten and did you saved them perhaps?

god I've gotten so many I don't even know... later on they sometimes include nice things with them instead of just some credits.. I've gotten purple companion gifts, random loot bags and even weapon color crystals