Rakata Force Master mainhand

LordArioc

You could always check the vendor and see for yourself, not like you need the piece to view the item.

You could say i'm being unhelpful by saying this and not giving you a straight answer, however i think you learn more by doing. If you are unsure where the vendor is, it is in the supplies section of fleet, on the rakata item vendor found beneath the relevant sign for your class (sorc is lightning/lightsabre for example)

You could always check the vendor and see for yourself, not like you need the piece to view the item.

You could say i'm being unhelpful by saying this and not giving you a straight answer, however i think you learn more by doing. If you are unsure where the vendor is, it is in the supplies section of fleet, on the rakata item vendor found beneath the relevant sign for your class (sorc is lightning/lightsabre for example)

Is this for real?

Ok.. ill just... ill just assume its for real.

I am at work, and cannot login. I can, however, post on this forum. I was hoping that maybe someone who could login would be a pal and give me some info about something I (and I assume others) are curious about.

Also at work and can't give exact numbers, but the mods should all be level 58 mods now as intended, likely with the same type of stats as before, with appropriate level values. (If it was Power/Alacrity before, it probably still is, but higher.)