Cancelled account

avictor

I took as much as I could but with older games looking better then this game I had to go. It was fun while it lasted and thanks for all the fun we had. All my friends bailed back to BF3 and with new content that was free it is hard to pass up. Have a good one everyone!

See ya mate. For different reasons, I'll do the same when my prepaid 60-days card will expire.

I don't think SWTOR is a bad game, even with the bugs or some (imho) mistakes bout the % between imperials and republic.

It's just because I was looking for a new game adventure to play for years, but unlucky I'm not feeling the "something" that make you play a game in the way I intended.

I'm not saying it's game fault, I'm just saying that I didn't fall in love with it :(

Anyone else waiting for a yellow name & a post saying "Not related to general Star Wars discussion", before the thread is locked or moved?

It should be locked because it says nothing about TOR. If someone wants to post "I unsubscribed to TOR because..." it would be fine. In my opinion, posting that you are going to go play BF3 is the equivalent of junk mail.

Edited by Kaliante

Anyone else waiting for a yellow name & a post saying "Not related to general Star Wars discussion", before the thread is locked or moved?

This should be locked with that exact message, pardon my french, but who gives a flying **** that someone is canceling.

Good for you, god forbid someone did not know what you where doing with your time.

I took as much as I could but with older games looking better then this game I had to go. It was fun while it lasted and thanks for all the fun we had. All my friends bailed back to BF3 and with new content that was free it is hard to pass up. Have a good one everyone!

Plus obvious troll is obvious... older games? I am assuming he means KOTOR? Which means he is a troll or ether blind... BTW the graphics for this game are damn good, fantastic when compared to only its genre.

And he is also clearly a call of duty fanboy (yes i know he said battlefield 3, but there is no difference)

He would not have continued playing this game even if it was the perfect MMO.

So youre leaving big deal...tell your guild, tell your friends, but dont bring that crap here to the forums because we really dont care! have a nice day though

I don't know- hearing about other player experiences is valuable, IMHO.

Personally, I feel SWTOR is far too much like WoW with lightsabers. I'm going to be quitting simply because I've already played this game with a different skin. I absolutely love the Star Wars universe, but this is just not all that interesting for me. :(

If the intent of the OP is to get others to quit or breed a generalized atmosphere of game hate he failed... I like millions of others like SWTOR... im so sick of these i quit threads.. if you dont want to play ne more then dont... there is no need to post that you are moving on...

Hello all,

We do appreciate feedback of all types, as long as it is constructive. Since "I quit" threads don't offer up much discussion and tend to attract overly negative replies and spam, we're going to go ahead and close the thread.