Yet another Patch and my PVP experience still Suck.

Keepy

So I came back this week to check the new Patch and PVP in my server/faction still suck hard...

Basically is just:

-Log on.

-Farm stupid armmaments in Ilum.

-Queue for Huttball (Yes QUEUE FOR HUTTBALL there is no another WZ)

-If you have 3-4 Sorc and at leas 1 BH or Jugg in your team, stay and win.

-It you dont have Sorcs in your team, leave and re-queue till you have Sorcs.

-Complete the PVP daily, log off and repet till account get frozen.

This is the worst PVP in a MMO I ever experience.

I absolutely agree mate!

This joke of a game is pathetic!

I can't possibly understand how a company like BW wants to get their pockets full of money (just like Blizzard did) when they simply DO NOTHING to fix this crap of a game they call MMO

So I came back this week to check the new Patch and PVP in my server/faction still suck hard...

Basically is just:

-Log on.

-Farm stupid armmaments in Ilum. Re roll republic if you dont like it, its not bio's fault there are a crap ton of imps.

-Queue for Huttball (Yes QUEUE FOR HUTTBALL there is no another WZ)once again.. re roll or get over yourself. Only players can fix the faction inbalance.

-If you have 3-4 Sorc and at leas 1 BH or Jugg in your team, stay and win. lrn2play i can blow through most sorcs on my Jugger, they dont burst me down its not auto win

-It you dont have Sorcs in your team, leave and re-queue till you have Sorcs.once again.. your a player that only wants to be carried

-Complete the PVP daily, log off and repet till account get frozen.Welcome to MMO's. They have Leveling, PvP Grind, PvE grind. Congrats..

Sounds to me like the OP is just a scrub that expects to be carried in pvp.

Then cries about faction inbalance.

Re roll if you dont like it.

Its not like it takes long to level, and the changes to champ bags will make fresh 50 pvp better.

Its not like it takes long to level, and the changes to champ bags will make fresh 50 pvp better.

this

and lol at the 2nd post.. what kind of changes did you expect? This isnt a major patch

If the game is so bad why are you here talking about it? Just uninstall and move on.

lol at the 2nd post.. what kind of changes did you expect? This isnt a major patch

If the game is so bad why are you here talking about it? Just uninstall and move on.

This.

I rerolled Repub with my guild on my server because I'm tired of getting Huttball 24/7 and never seeing any Republic. Now we're the ones dominating the WZs and making the overpopulated Empire look bad. I don't go out to Ilum cause that's a different story, numbers win there.

Carried? Seems like you don't know jack. "I can burst down sorcs". SO you actually stand there trying to fight one on one in Huttball? it's you that suck then, sorry. Sorcs/jugs are OP in huttball NOT because of their damage, but because of their many many tools given to them that leads to easy scores.

But scrubs like you are a plenty, chasing down 1 guy with 5 of you for a kill medal and going "LOLZ I IZ BESTZ LOOK AT MY DAMAGEZ!" at the end.

Carried? Seems like you don't know jack. "I can burst down sorcs". SO you actually stand there trying to fight one on one in Huttball? it's you that suck then, sorry. Sorcs/jugs are OP in huttball NOT because of their damage, but because of their many many tools given to them that leads to easy scores.

But scrubs like you are a plenty, chasing down 1 guy with 5 of you for a kill medal and going "LOLZ I IZ BESTZ LOOK AT MY DAMAGEZ!" at the end.

This.

It seem so many ******* cant understand, the problem is the utility not the DMG, stacking Sorcs and Juggs in a Huttball is not "skill", easy wins without even face the other team...

Edited by Keepy

Basically is just:

-Log on.

A patch isn't going to make you a better PvPer. I think this is the source of your frustration.

Basically is just:

-Log on.

Another person from the grossly inbalanced side crying.... try being republic...

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

This pvp is fine, yes it needs to be fixed in alot of aspects but it is still playable and fun. The joy of it is it goes off your personal participation if you get good valor/comms. Winning only gets you cred torwards daily which will come eventually if you pvp for a bit.

I've only played one other MMO, and that was WoW since 2004. I played PvP here and there, but it was definitely not as enjoyable as TOR is. It might just be my server and that I'm Republic, but I've found that the players are WAY more mature than anything I've ever come across in WoW. Passing the ball in Huttball, helping keep healers up, not barking rude directions in Alderaan, the list goes on. I was afraid of trying PvP in TOR, but now that I have, I look forward to getting my three warzone win daily every evening. Is it perfect? No. Am I having fun, you bet! Thanks for sharing, OP. I hope your PvP experience gets better over time. I think that Bioware has made some great improvements over the past month and a hafl, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Think alot of yourself much?

Totally agree with OP, I am already gone from this game. Just waiting till subscription end. I understand people can find this game awesome. Especially when they are into pve. I, however am only pvp and the pvp experience in this game is just too dissapointing for me.

If you look at the amount of detail and work put into pve content, I cant understand how little content there is for pvp. And its a mystery how some basic stuff didnt get tackled in Alpha/Beta stage. Are we supposed to be glad they fixed player responsiveness along with a load of bugs in pvp? I can only see this as a too early release, bad testing and making a bunch of people pay for a subscription while EA "finish the game".

I guess they did a great job marketing the game tho. We all thought it would be an awesome game...

For all you hero's who think you are awesome at this game and anyone who shows any complaint is a terrible player, I really dont understand how you are even able to play. Having one hand up your own *** and one up EA's mighty bumm.