Kills in Illum are not counting...

Arksy

This is a problem occurring on the Swiftsure, none of the ops groups who have been playing for the last hour or so are getting any kills counting towards the pvp daily or weekly. Anyone else from any other server having these issues?

Well atleast you are getting people in Ilum. Vulkar Highway Republic side has no one. It was ok at 3 v 1 against us when the server came up then it turn into 30 v 7. This game just blows anymore. The melee lag is still there and the new bar activators blow.

I just arrived and not getting the credit.

I also noticed it didn't update me with the baseline 200% buff or say who controlled it.

On top of that, I can't see the zone objectives/see who owns what, I tried going in/out, relogging, restarting client, nothing.

Was working 15mins ago :(

Edited by ChrisJSY

Crucible Pits server same problem. I joined a group of 10, we smoked a rep group of 5. Not a single kill counted. We were fighting in central. This was my first scuffle with reps in Ilum today.

Doesn't mean the group hadn't killed them already. You would have actually gained valor had you not joined the group who had already wiped the floor with them to the point of absolutely diminished returns.

Getting the valor to start working again has nothing to do with suiciding, or /stucking. You simply have to wait a period of time for the DR to reset.

Edited by Khadroth

The guys in the group have said that no kill has counted for them today. DR doesn't seem to be the problem. Also I can't get the Ilum buff or node quests at all, I've tried dieing/relogging/flying to imp base and back..

EDIT:

I capped northern assault by myself and was given the quest for that node but none of the others, and was also given the x1 buff.

EDIT 2:

Just killed a rep solo in central, one that I haven't seen out here today, it didn't count towards any quest, no valor either.

Edited by Duffer

U say its DR,.. but i was just on ilum for 3.5h and im still at 21/150,. it was a battle of 50-60 sith vs 50-60 republic... in or out of a group,. 1 vs 1 (noone intervened) still didnt count.. doesnt matter if i hit them once or kill them by myself,. it just wont count!