Social II rumor?

rreg

Ok, so I heard from one of my guildies that if you reach social II, you'd be able to buy ANYTHING with credits. Commendation gear, commendation mods, anything! (well maybe except PvP gear) Is this even true?

Not in the least bit true, sorry to tell you. Go smack your guildy. :D

Bawww :( Then how can I farm commends if I finished all the quests? Jeez, I feel like such an idiot trying to run an Eselles social group awhile ago :(

Not in the least bit true, sorry to tell you. Go smack your guildy. :D

I'm not social II but I can tell you that WulfSolaris is absolutely right. Why should people grind up their as*es if they can instantly buy everything after they did like almost nothing. It is common sense, please don't believe everything what the players are telling you...

Edited by Kemiho

Bawww :( Then how can I farm commends if I finished all the quests? Jeez, I feel like such an idiot trying to run an Eselles social group awhile ago :(

You still need social II to get the dancer/slave outfit for your female characters/companions, so it's not a total loss. That's also an easy way to farm lightside/darkside points.

The heroic quests on the planets are actually dailies, so if for whatever reason you feel like grinding lower level commendations you are able to.

The heroic quests on the planets are actually dailies, so if for whatever reason you feel like grinding lower level commendations you are able to.

Oh thanks for the protip. I feel like grinding low level modifiable armor to... Modify to my level's needs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.