Light side apperence

Taldir

I know that in the past no apperent changes have bine made in the apperence for charecters that go towards the light side of the force but I wold like to see atleast some changes bieng made in the charecter i play as a revard for bieng good

I know that in the past no apperent changes have bine made in the apperence for charecters that go towards the light side of the force but I wold like to see atleast some changes bieng made in the charecter i play as a revard for bieng good

Hmmm... I'd say that light side characters could start to grow little bunny ears and a fluffy tail and have Hello Kitty stickers appearing all over their armor :D:D

I was wondering about this too. I got to Light V and just thought, hmm whats actually great about being at the top of the scale, (ok you can now buy certain weapons or relics) for that level. But that seems to be about it.

I think for people who hit the last level of their chosen light or dark side path, they should get a mastery skill bonus or some thing like this to show you are a master - and not just some common jedi or sith.

Just a few idea's there.

I was wondering about this too. I got to Light V and just thought, hmm whats actually great about being at the top of the scale, (ok you can now buy certain weapons or relics) for that level. But that seems to be about it.

I think for people who hit the last level of their chosen light or dark side path, they should get a mastery skill bonus or some thing like this to show you are a master - and not just some common jedi or sith.

Just a few idea's there.

They were have to add neutral 5 or it wouldn't be fair to people who want to play neutral imo

Interesting, sure it should be fair, and reflect everyone's desired path I guess. I just feel like after all those quests I went through being a goody bunny, and I get Light V, but not really that much at Light V when I got there. That was a big come down, from getting to Light V in the first place. I always do play Light Side and play the light side options, I realise that people play other paths too, but if you reach the top of that, then it should have some thing to make you feel that your toon has accomplished force mastery or what ever else ?