Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Stuck at 42/43

Darkwords

If everything is red, I think you may have skipped something.

I've repeatedly struggled with chars where I've not found the bonus quests for planets. I still have no idea where I am supposed to have missed them. They seem to be instrumental in actually keeping you on track for the quests.

On my main I managed to get round these by farming xp exploring on planets I'd been on previously and just grinding mobs that were in my range and I was able to kill. When I got stuck on alts I gave up. I was not about to repeat that process.

If you do all the dailies available on a given day, you will actually get about a third of a level, so, say you take a month to level up a toon, and do spacecombat maybe twice a week, but when you do spacecombat, you immediately do all the missions available, you'll actually earn 2-3 character levels from spacecombat alone. Which could be just enough to push through some tough boss on your own. Better stats, improved abilities with higher damage/heal, better CC on adds, it all helps.

I didn't do them much at all. I normally did new space missions twice(Once for the initial mission, then for the daily), then left them while I continued. PvP-wise, I didn't do much of it either. I still skipped large parts of a few planets, and was still mostly ahead of my class missions and the planets I did by a fair bit(Except on Corellia where I just wanted to do the class story and dealt with the consequences of going above my level).

So I don't see the big issue. Unless of course you insist on dodging as much as possible non-stop rather than killing things..Which obviously means you lose out on a crapload of exp from random kills.

I was in the same situation on my assassin, i was stuck at 41 for over a month while i leveled 4 other toons to 50. So i did the space missions every day that would give me xp while i leveled them up until i hit 43, yes it takes a long time to do, but is necessary to do to get over that hump to continue leveling. If you are at 43, then you can continue on voss, all the quests were light red or red when i started at 43, but i was able to complete all of them, some with the help of others out questing on the planet, but most solo. Just do the space missions, and do all of the quests that are light red and you will be thru voss before you know it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.