Orange Modable Bracers?

Stogan_Strongbow

Bracers only take armoring and mods, not enhancements. Given that enhancements offer the most variety and specialization as opposed to drop or craftable it doesn't make much sense to hold out for orange bracers, or belt for that matter as it's the same deal. You're better off with blues or even purples if you wanna invest that extra bit.

There are 3 sets of known modable belts and bracers for each class. Each set having a certain level requirement to use them. There are level 15, 34, and 42 sets that I have seen and had dropped. They are extremely rare drops on pretty much all planets, but will probably have better chances in farming out the level appropriate planets. Taris for the Republic side being the easiest one to farm for the level 15 set as it is the lowest level and easiest to clean out as a level 50. Might take you a good many hours to come across just one. I was buying these suckers up left and right from the GTN early on before anyone knew about them or how rare they were. I still occasionally see a piece up on the GTN for 600 creds from the new player that doesn't know the pound of gold they are sitting on.

There is of course the light belt from the Fleet Comms vendor for 60 comms. Unless your a tank, it being light shouldn't really bother you to much for PVE.

Happy Hunting

As a side note. There are no belts or bracers in the game, blue or purple, that have stats that are typically seen on enhancements. It is actually possible to make the modable belt and bracers better than the dropped columi/rakata belt and bracers. There are 58 rated armoring that drop out of HM KP that find a perfect home on those belts and bracers.

I still occasionally see a piece up on the GTN for 600 creds from the new player that doesn't know the pound of gold they are sitting on.

^^This. I just bought a pair of bracers last night for 800, when I would have gladly paid upwards of 50k. Still keeping an eye out for the belt though.

I'm using omenbringer's bracers right now, I got them from the AH for really cheap a couple days ago. I've seen the orange belt/bracers go upwards of 50k on my server though (they were on the GN yesterday for 90k each). Edited by GregMD

I must have been VERY lucky as it was day two when one of my companions came back with omenbringer's bracers from Treasure Hunting.

(I'm fairly certain as I was picking up quests from NPC's not in a combat area.)

Since then I've only very rarely seen orange bracers on the GTN and only seen orange bracers actually drop from a mob once. (Working on my third toon...that's a lot of kills to only see one drop.)

Orange bracers and belts sell for 95,000 to 300,000 creds on my server, Vrook Lamar (on the Imperial side), depending on how restrictive the class requirements are on them...

People gripe about the price, but hey, if they sell, they are priced correctly, lol...