Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

A TOR equivelant of swgcraft?

Maxell_Snow

what he means is a similar page to the old SWGcraft (Star wars galaxies) website - which provided EVERYTHING when it comes to crafting.

-All Recipes

-ingame pictures of all crafts and items

-calcsheet for all ingredients

-what craft can proc to what - what better recipes it leads to and their stats

-a stat builder where you can choose from all armor and fit them with all mods you like and see the overall end stats

-and the whole thing with a good search engine so you can find and compare everything you would like

i think that is what he is looking for.

so am i

swgcraft was the best

remember remember the 15th of november

Edited by MajereRaistlin

This games crafting is a fart in the wind compared to SWG's exhaustive crafting system, so I doubt that there will be anything resembling the complexity of SWGCraft made for SWTOR.

That's not to say however that the Darthhaters, and TORHeads out there won't come up with something in which you can look up the recipes and ingredients available to the different Crew Skills, but it takes time, and similar to yourselves, most people are simply enjoying the game, and not compiling/entering a bunch of information for community websites.

what he means is a similar page to the old SWGcraft (Star wars galaxies) website - which provided EVERYTHING when it comes to crafting.

-All Recipes

-ingame pictures of all crafts and items

-calcsheet for all ingredients

-what craft can proc to what - what better recipes it leads to and their stats

-a stat builder where you can choose from all armor and fit them with all mods you like and see the overall end stats

-and the whole thing with a good search engine so you can find and compare everything you would like

i think that is what he is looking for.

so am i

swgcraft was the best

remember remember the 15th of november

It was also a nice tool to organize materials and see what you oculd potentially use your excess materials on.

and yes, this crafting system is a fart in the wind compared to swg's which is why I would have guessed someone would have done this by now, because it is 20x more simple.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.