The Real Problem w/ The Game

PewPewnotQQ

I think the biggest issue with this game is the fact that a large part of the player base have come over from other MMOs because of being burned out on them.

This game has a somewhat innovative leveling grind, however, once you hit level 50 its just the same old same old. People are tired or running PVP battlegrounds over and over or some heroic to get gear upgrades. Its old news, that is why I left playing WOW. I DON'T WANT TO RUN THE SAME STUPID WARZONE OR HEROIC 10000000 TIMES. PLEASE SOMEBODY MAKE AN MMO THAT IS NOT THE SAME BORING LAME END GAME....\

/end rant

/dons flame retardant suit

:D

I think the biggest issue with this game is the fact that a large part of the player base have come over from other MMOs because of being burned out on them.

This game has a somewhat innovative leveling grind, however, once you hit level 50 its just the same old same old. People are tired or running PVP battlegrounds over and over or some heroic to get gear upgrades. Its old news, that is why I left playing WOW. I DON'T WANT TO RUN THE SAME STUPID WARZONE OR HEROIC 10000000 TIMES. PLEASE SOMEBODY MAKE AN MMO THAT IS NOT THE SAME BORING LAME END GAME....\

/end rant

Id settle for the ability delay, animation stutter, animation locks, class imbalances, mechanics imbalances and bugs coming out of the wazzoo.

but I guess since people don't remember AoC how it was on launch.

Wheres AoC again??? Although at least AoC has Guild Cities or will have guild cities.

/end rant

The real problem with the game is BW thought they could get away with a half-arsed end game design while making leveling obscenely easy.

It is not the player's fault that they want the same engaging story elements in end game that they have during the leveling process.

Also, it is not the player's fault that BioWare QA makes Atari QA look functional. BW needs to grow up fast and fix their testing procedures.

/end rant

None of the open world, player-made content like SWG.

It's a WoW clone but it's the defective 3rd Michael Keaton clone from Multiplicity who drools and calls everybody Steve. No modern features, tons of bugs, and nothing to do.

If you're going to make an "amusement park" mmo...you gotta remember to put in the rides.

I think the biggest issue with much of the player base that came over from other MMOs is the fact that they forgot to bring that game's engineers and source code library with them so they could play it here. Edited by GalacticKegger