WHO do you think is the cuties star wars character?

iloveicarly

We got what 2 real female characters in the movies.

So its either Padme or Leia. For the average person who doesn't really follow the indepthness of the series or considers anything on TV or video games that is pretty much the list.

The others would be:

Padme's decoy

That Twileck who got shot at the end of the 3rd movie

That 1 other woman in the 6th movie who was in the briefing room when they were talking about assaulting the 2nd death star

Jaba the Hutt's Twileck slave girl

Anakin's mother

Luke's aunt

Yeah. I can't for a name to any of these faces. My vote went to Padme by the way. Natalie Portman is hawt.

Edited by Kabloosh

We got what 2 real female characters in the movies.

So its either Padme or Leia. For the average person who doesn't really follow the indepthness of the series or considers anything on TV or video games that is pretty much the list.

The others would be:

Padme's decoy

That Twileck who got shot at the end of the 3rd movie

That 1 other woman in the 6th movie who was in the briefing room when they were talking about assaulting the 2nd death star

Jaba the Hutt's Twileck slave girl

Anakin's mother

Luke's aunt

Yeah. I can't for a name to any of these faces. My vote went to Padme by the way. Natalie Portman is hawt.

you're forgetting the sexy tusken raider chicks. and the Jawa chicks....they probably have chicks right?

btw, what do tusken raiders look like without their mummy clothes on?

Edited by Gantoris_Aym

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.