Who is your favoret SW toon?

MajinEddie

Im not asking who is the strongest. Simply who so you like the most and why? I was never a starwars fan till i gave kotor a try. So naturally Revans at the top of my list. If you played the game you know how badarce he is. In the book he even killed a counsel memeber(lvl50Gold) with ease. He is second only to this Emporer in TOR who is. Well a god in meany ways.So who made you like Starwars and why?

I like SW since I was little but I have to say my favorite char is Yoda because he is kind of lazy flying in his little chair I know he is old but hell hes fighting skills hare awesome. But if there is something that I like are the Ewoks they are awesome creatures and when I was a kid I loved Adventure Caravan.

After reading it, I'd have to say Hego Damask, otherwise known as Darth Plagueis. I have a real admiration for intellect, and Plagueis embodies it. He's not flipping around, behaving like he's hyped up on steroids like Maul, nor is he whining about how life is unfair like Anakin. Plaguies is a smooth-talking, public figure who has courtly manners and a kingly persona. Behind it he sleeplessly plots the reascendency of the Sith with cunning and aptitude.

I'm a Fett fan myself. Jango first, closely followed by Boba. I love that "man with no name" mystique in the Star Wars universe, they're the best at what they do, and the armor is awesome. I've loved the "scum and villainy" side of Star Wars ever since I saw the cantina scene for the first time at the age of 8, and once Boba showed up in ESB that was it...I was an instant fan and remain one to this day. And Jango is pretty much Boba with more screen time.

So yeah, Fetts for me definitely. They spark my imagination like nobody else in the SW universe.

Edited by Jmannseelo