Civil War side speeders

Tavarus

. Also, try getting 7 other randoms to feint quickly enough to get another turret before they are side speedering again

That's kinda why it's fun? Sometimes the team I got can do it, sometimes it can't, I just try to keep the team afloat as much as I can while we try. I mean, if I wanted the same thing over and over I'd go PvE.

Need to go! Even the worst of teams can indefinitely hold a side turret if they just trickle in one by one. Quite annoying when they own both side turrets

This is actually one of the only means for non BM geared 50s to compete. So while the full team of BMs rush mid with the taste for blood only to realise no ones there and the other group has 2 points.

The questions to be asked is, why did your team allow for the side points to be captured? Did you have it at the start and lost it, because someone didn't call inc? Or not ever get it due to too many zerging one point?

Need to go! Even the worst of teams can indefinitely hold a side turret if they just trickle in one by one. Quite annoying when they own both side turrets

This requires coordination.

Call you team to gather at one point and rush everyone to there. while some strong guy rush to the other. If the other team doesnt run to the mid, to weaken your push, you will take one side, AT LEAST.