Do you forget you got a free ride to full pvp gear?

Griminal

Do you guys realize this? You got the game the day it came out, or even earlier possibly, hit 50, and had ezmode pvp gear by killing level 10s over and over as a level 50. Effortless medals on top of cheaper PvP gear.

Stop acting like you're somehow entitled cause you put in more work than someone who is just starting. New flash buddy. The person who is just starting now is going to have to put in 20x the work you did to get their gear and it takes twice as long. They don't get to faceroll level 10's all day and get ezmode pvp gear.

Stop lumping everybody together as if you are making a valid point.

First, there is no such thing as a free ride since it was always based on RNG.

Second, we all ground the valor, half of us in the 50 bracket against people with a lot of battlemaster gear.

The problem isn't how hard or easy it was for us, the problem people are complaining about is the system itself. It would behoove you not to attack a generic person you have invented in your mind, and instead attack the points being made.

this argument is so last week bro

I don't really care if it's last week. It's the simple facts. It's just funny to see these people who think they deserve their gear and they somehow put all this work and time into it. They got a free ride and they're now QQing because they don't get to faceroll level 50s starting to pvp like they faced rolled all the level 10s for their pvp gear.

Stop lumping everybody together as if you are making a valid point.

First, there is no such thing as a free ride since it was always based on RNG.

Second, we all ground the valor, half of us in the 50 bracket against people with a lot of battlemaster gear.

The problem isn't how hard or easy it was for us, the problem people are complaining about is the system itself. It would behoove you not to attack a generic person you have invented in your mind, and instead attack the points being made.

I'm not attacking a person I invented. I'm responding to a mentality I see prevalent on this forum. And I'm attacking the point being made that states these people somehow deserve this gear that they worked for, and the person who is stuck having to gear in a newly implemented 50 bracket have to deal with it. These people never had to deal with it so what do they know?

Edited by Griminal