What's your Agent's name?

Shotgonius

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double Agent Promethian Jagaren.

If you know a mixture of Greek mythology and Swedish you should be able to figure out what it means.

Also my Agent has a song "Insane in the Brain" by Cypress Hill. It really couldn't be anything else.

Häyhä

I wanted to use Simo Häyhä(Link to who Simo Häyhä is.), but you can't use spaces and I don't like making hyphens and such just to make a name work(as well as the fact that your legacy becomes your surname.). Simo was taken so I just use Häyhä.

seems im not the only one who thinks simo pretty much rocked

Tried to think of something that sounded vaguely alien since I play a rakakaktaktkakan (you know which race, can't remember the actual spelling of the name) so he's "D'Khar the Merciless". Whenever there is an option to torture, kill, insult or psychologically traumatize someone it gets jumped on quicker than than the server can process the input. Edited by Vaipyr

Double Agent Promethian Jagaren.

If you know a mixture of Greek mythology and Swedish you should be able to figure out what it means.

Also my Agent has a song "Insane in the Brain" by Cypress Hill. It really couldn't be anything else.

Fire Hunter or close :) Firegod Hunter? and good tune :p