Sage/Sorc needs a nerf!!

Greyfeld

Its the fact they can stun your and drain 1/2 your life before you can do a thing. This is by far worse than the OPS out of stealth attack.

yes i agree but i also believe sorcs are biowares fave class because after alot of sorcs complained saying ops where op they nerfed a class that needed no nerf all because the players who were sorcs couldnt handle a class that was designed to kill them

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not a class issue, it is a mechanic issue.

I agree 100%. If we had some immunity from stuns for a while after the first 1 or 2 stuns it wouldn't be bad.

But when your pvp goes like this...

Stunned, Stunned, (full resolve), stunned, knockbacked/rooted, stunned, stunned, dead. Its not much fun when you can't do anything.

Its the fact they can stun your and drain 1/2 your life before you can do a thing. This is by far worse than the OPS out of stealth attack.

ha... HAHAHAHA so funny.. I would love to know the sage ability that lets me do 9k damage in a few seconds.

And? it is suposed to, it is our heavy armor, without it, and lets be clear most big hitting opener takes it down + still does damage, we would really have no survivability.

ok so lets put this way sorc has force run why? sorcs have pretty much an instant whilwind and instant stun why? because them alone is more cc than bounty hunter has to control enemys?

ha... HAHAHAHA so funny.. I would love to know the sage ability that lets me do 9k damage in a few seconds.

You haven't faced a full Battlemaster dps SI have you?

I've also been hit by a Sages Pebble throw crap for over 3k a tick.

SI/Sages don't get 400k-500k and lead dps in pvp every match for not doing high dps.

ok so lets put this way sorc has force run why? sorcs have pretty much an instant whilwind and instant stun why? because them alone is more cc than bounty hunter has to control enemys?

you know the whirlwind is pretty much useless unless the enemy is at full life, since it heals the target.... It is not going to help them kill you, neither is force run.

No matter what class I play, the opposing team's Sage/Sorc players always dominate. The problem is, they just have too many tools at their disposal. Despite wearing light armor, they're extremely durable because of their bubble. If a fight goes south, they can always pop their in-combat sprint and run away. And with an insta-slow on top of the passive snare on their rocks/lightning, it's impossible to run from one unless you happen to catch them in CC with their CC-breaker on cooldown. And even standing toe-to-toe with them doesn't work, because they have DoTs that allow them to deal fire-and-forget damage, then pillar hump the nearest LoS object while they heal themselves.

There's no warzone they don't excel in, and there's no 1v1 fight they can't win. And to top it off, they can still fall back and heal their teammates in group situations if their DPS isn't doing the job.

The Sage/Sorc is just good at too many things, and has way too many tools for combat disruption and soft crowd control. This is a constant the holds true in my mind no matter which class I face off against them with.

And this doesn't take into account that all of their damage bypasses almost all types of armor and defenses.

Let the flame war commence!

Don't call on the power of the NERF gun! Just find a better strategy for going up against the class!

You haven't faced a full Battlemaster dps SI have you?

I've also been hit by a Sages Pebble throw crap for over 3k a tick.

SI/Sages don't get 400k-500k and lead dps in pvp every match for not doing high dps.

put your clothes back on... At over 13% expertise mine ticks for just over 1k on newb pvpers.

also it is easy to get high total damage without high dps, we are sustained dps, not burst dps.

can somone explain why people saids Ops were so op when the Sorcs OUTNUMBERED anyother class in the game?

Simple, because of logic, there is not necessarily a correlation between number of people who play a class, and how strong they are.

I agree 100%. If we had some immunity from stuns for a while after the first 1 or 2 stuns it wouldn't be bad.

But when your pvp goes like this...

Stunned, Stunned, (full resolve), stunned, knockbacked/rooted, stunned, stunned, dead. Its not much fun when you can't do anything.

I whole heartily agree! As a sith Warrior I get stunned over and over again. Not going to just flat out complain, it's just annoying in hutt ball

but all it takes is you to whirlwind somone while you down another so there no need for 2 instant stuns with a class that already has insane cc skills and healing skills

you cant kill someone as a sage in 8 seconds. In addition dps classes dont have instance healing...or any more CCs then 2, 3 if you consider a snare a cc.

And everybody rerolling on sorcs because they are so weak, sure :rolleyes:

Again, there is no logical connection.. There is no evidence that people are "rerolling on sorcs" let alone for the argument you sugest.. People knew sorcs would be the most played class before it was released, for lore reason.

No matter what class I play, the opposing team's Sage/Sorc players always dominate. The problem is, they just have too many tools at their disposal. Despite wearing light armor, they're extremely durable because of their bubble. If a fight goes south, they can always pop their in-combat sprint and run away. And with an insta-slow on top of the passive snare on their rocks/lightning, it's impossible to run from one unless you happen to catch them in CC with their CC-breaker on cooldown. And even standing toe-to-toe with them doesn't work, because they have DoTs that allow them to deal fire-and-forget damage, then pillar hump the nearest LoS object while they heal themselves.

There's no warzone they don't excel in, and there's no 1v1 fight they can't win. And to top it off, they can still fall back and heal their teammates in group situations if their DPS isn't doing the job.

The Sage/Sorc is just good at too many things, and has way too many tools for combat disruption and soft crowd control. This is a constant the holds true in my mind no matter which class I face off against them with.

And this doesn't take into account that all of their damage bypasses almost all types of armor and defenses.

Let the flame war commence!

Yeah its rediculous. I really cant stand that when i start my damage cycle on them, they absorb more than 75% of it, then can turn around, keep me stunned, and lay into me. Im a bounty hunter. Where is our skill to absorb everything that gets thrown. And that goes for any class. Where is our protective bubble, our run out of range skill, our chain stun attacks, etc.

Yeah its rediculous. I really cant stand that when i start my damage cycle on them, they absorb more than 75% of it, then can turn around, keep me stunned, and lay into me. Im a bounty hunter. Where is our skill to absorb everything that gets thrown. And that goes for any class. Where is our protective bubble, our run out of range skill, our chain stun attacks, etc.

absorb 75% of your damage, you must be kidding, we adsorb one of your tracer missiles at best.

Maybe you should try putting your gear on before you try and fight?

That would be the only reason I can think of that 75% of your damage gets absorbed.