Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jedi Armor

Draaconis

*sigh*...I am as much a fan of the Clone Wars as anyone, but you have got to stop whining about the Jedi clothes. Jedi where robes. They have always worn robes. They are always GOING to where robes. I actually put some of the RD set on my Sentinal to see what it would look like. It was so stupid looking, it lasted all of two fights. If you want big shiny armor, roll a trooper and be done with it. If your going to wield a light sabre, be resigned to the fact that you will have robes on. Thank you.

Cheers!

Most of us don't mind the robes. The fact that we can't have robes without hoods is really annoying.

And if I want trooper armor, I should be able to wear trooper armor. There are a significant number of orange robes that are not limited to Jedi only.

Then you must not know your Lore:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_armor

During times of great conflict, Jedi would sometimes require the use of battle armor. Armor-clad Jedi were a common sight on the battlefields of the New Sith Wars, while the ancient Jedi of the era of the Old Sith Wars would often wear parts of armor to protect certain areas of their bodies, as would many Jedi of the New Sith Wars era. Shoulder guards were especially common among the ranks of the ancient Jedi

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Valenthyne_Farfalla

Heck, even Lord Revan (as Darth Revan) and Darth Malak wore Armor

*sigh*...I am as much a fan of the Clone Wars as anyone, but you have got to stop whining about the Jedi clothes. Jedi wear robes. They have always worn robes. They are always GOING to wear robes. I actually put some of the RD set on my Sentinal to see what it would look like. It was so stupid looking, it lasted all of two fights. If you want big shiny armor, roll a trooper and be done with it. If your going to wield a light sabre, be resigned to the fact that you will have robes on. Thank you.

Cheers!

fixed that for you. ;)

Edited by Cmdluke

*sigh*...I am as much a fan of the Clone Wars as anyone, but you have got to stop whining about the Jedi clothes. Jedi where robes. They have always worn robes. They are always GOING to where robes. I actually put some of the RD set on my Sentinal to see what it would look like. It was so stupid looking, it lasted all of two fights. If you want big shiny armor, roll a trooper and be done with it. If your going to wield a light sabre, be resigned to the fact that you will have robes on. Thank you.

Cheers!

Well first its Lightsaber, plus Jedi Sentinels can't wear Trooper armor.

Choice is a good thing, can't believe you're whining about jedi being able to wear armor when jedi consulars get stuck with princess dresses. I mean they could easily have ripped off a few designs from assassins creed instead, like make Ezio's outfit but with all high tech looking things added instead off assassin gear.

Then you must not know your Lore:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_armor

During times of great conflict, Jedi would sometimes require the use of battle armor. Armor-clad Jedi were a common sight on the battlefields of the New Sith Wars, while the ancient Jedi of the era of the Old Sith Wars would often wear parts of armor to protect certain areas of their bodies, as would many Jedi of the New Sith Wars era. Shoulder guards were especially common among the ranks of the ancient Jedi

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Valenthyne_Farfalla

Heck, even Lord Revan (as Darth Revan) and Darth Malak wore Armor

And beyond that Lore that is, it's nice to remember the reality that was...

Obi-Wan, in Star Wars, wore robes because he was living on the harsh desert planet of Tatooine -- originally, it had NOTHING to do with being a Jedi. Don't believe me? Well look at Uncle Owen, he aint no Jedi, but his robes look a lot like Old Ben's clothes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.