Racing in SWTOR

Baian

While I await the official pod-racers expansion I have created my own racing league.

So far I only have 1 "Track"

The rules are simple drive your speeder bike to the end circle around and come back. First one to cross the line wins.

If anyone has any suggestions for some more track locations I'd like to make a database of them.

Here is my First track.

This is an excellent idea...pod-racing would really be conducive to complete immersion in Star Wars lore...

Put it up there on my wish-list, right beside PvP ship battles.

Imagine it...your Guild Ship declares battle on another Guild Ship...while members of your guild stay and man the mothership, other guild members can get in their fully customizable class ships, take off from the Guild Ship, and attack the other mothership and other members of the opposite guild in their fully customizable class ships.

Imagine it...your Guild Ship declares battle on another Guild Ship...while members of your guild stay and man the mothership, other guild members can get in their fully customizable class ships, take off from the Guild Ship, and attack the other mothership and other members of the opposite guild in their fully customizable class ships.

I would wet my pants if this happened