[VoD] Moar Watchmen videos you say?

TheWhiskey

you are supposed to edit out any deaths and clips of running away to heal up, so you can look like a nonstop killing machine. But it's nice to see a video where you aren't 2v1ing backpeddlers and people who aren't even attacking you. I think this shows more accurately what playing a sentinel is like.

Props for the balls to post a vid haha

I love it. You had good music and you didn't upload it at the highest volume possible. I don't know how you play with the camera up so close though.

I like your hit and run style. It's calm and constant. I tend to play much more berserker rush style but I'm going to try to mix in some of your hit and run tactics.

I like the set up DoTs and then get some breathing room approach.

I've got my defensive CDs on the right side of wasd so fgcv, stims and relics on shift+fgcv, offensive CDs on the numbers and q+r. So even if I miss a keybind I still hit something vaguely related to what I wanted to hit. :)

Thanks for the comments!

Noob Sent question :

What are your keybinds and what do you find to be the most effective rotation in PvP?

You need to use 1-5 rebind q,e,r,f,v,z,x,c and then buy a Razer Naga and bind Bottom and Left and Right bars and then profit.

For the OP, PACIFY PACIFY PACIFY snipers. It is so great to watch them miss that big shot that they set up. Also stop clicking abilities.