Vette or Malavai

dyson

As a female Marauder I kind of felt that I "Had" to go with Quinn, since:

A) You can't romance anyone else (damn it)

B) He's an amazing healer

C) He's good looking

So I never really used anyone other than him since I got him. I tried using Jaesa because she too shares one of three of the above-mentioned, but she just feels like she's lacking overall. She can't do what Quinn does.

Frankly, I haven't even considered using anyone except these two as companions. Broonmark's an ugly piece of fur, Pierce is too rugged and doesn't even fit the Marauder style, and that droid can go suck on an oil can because I want it to die.

Vette is pretty cool... when she's not complaining about how much of a Sithy Sith I am. I stopped using her after I got Quinn though, so that's that.

C) He's good looking

So I never really used anyone other than him since I got him. I tried using Jaesa because she too shares one of three of the above-mentioned, but she just feels like she's lacking overall. She can't do what Quinn does.

Frankly, I haven't even considered using anyone except these two as companions. Broonmark's an ugly piece of fur, Pierce is too rugged and doesn't even fit the Marauder style, and that droid can go suck on an oil can because I want it to die.

Vette is pretty cool... when she's not complaining about how much of a Sithy Sith I am. I stopped using her after I got Quinn though, so that's that.

Thank you. I agree: Broonmark. Why? - Pierce is squishy.-Jaesa makes some fights easy. The droid needs a mute button. Quinn it is.

I just use Vette for Treasure Hunting, the dumb droid for Crafting, and Broonmark and Pierce do random Crew skills. I usually have Jaesa do crew skills too, then use Quinn for my day to day activities.

Sometimes I'll use Jaesa for fun, but it makes things way harder.

EDIT: I just realized that both of my posts can be taken waayyyy out of context. Oh well XD

Edited by Spiderbubble

I used Williams for farming some mobs (lvl 50), I equipped her and she does some nice dmg, but while leveling I would never change from healer to dd. Sometimes it's even with healer nearly impossible. e.g. the second to the last boss was impossible as 49 marauder even with healer. btw

**** that Malavai. I had 10.000 Affaction and what did this son of a ****? He *********** betrayed me...

It's really difficult without an healer. e.g. the Darth classquest would be impossibru without an healer.

Did everything with Vette and then Jaesa once I obtained her. Sel-Makor didn't drop me below half hp, Draagh put a fight but between defensive cds, force camo, Jaesa tanking for some time and Undying Rage, he died in first attempt when I still could take a couple of hits, Baras was a pushover and I didn't even have to do anything other than Cloak of Pain and kicking his cast on phase 2.

Seriously, there is nothing you can't solo without a healer (save for heroic 4) and constantly being on your toes and micromanaging both yourself and your companion will only do you good as it preps you for the inevitable pain of pvp and the sh*tload of "OH SHI-" situations you'll find yourself in.

Edited by gibmachine

Yeah srsly, because I needed to use every damn deff cd I had to win some elite fights...

They are there for a reason you know. If you go along with this mindset, you might as well not train them at all.

If taking longer to finish the fight but finishing it on full hp suits you then by all means, go ahead. For me it's boring and I don't like the "relaxed" feel of soloing with Quinn (not to mention that I can;t stand having him next to me as he's a pansy and I'm waiting for the day I get to carve his face up for what he did). I just pointed out that he isn't in any way necessary to solo anything.

C) He's good looking

I thought Pierce could be romanced too?

Do you easily did the darth boss with a dd?

phase 1:

Cloak of Pain and stood there trading blows with him, medpack when dropped below 50%. Didn't even have to use anything besides that.

phase 2:

Cloak of Pain and relic right off the bat, Saber Ward and medpack when dropped below 50%, Force Camo when Ward falls off and finished him with Jaesa tanking on her Blade Ward.

Rage spec