Camera behavior

Brimstone_

Most know the semi-annoying camera behavior where it pivots to frontal view when you release the mouse button, if you use your mouse to look around while running.

That I was trying to get used to, but an hour or so ago instead of just the camera pivoting... I run, I click my left mouse button to look around and when I release it my characters turns around looking in the direction the camera was when I released the button... mighty annoying.

Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

Edit: I don't know if I accidentally hit a shortcut and caused that behavior or it is a bug.

Edited by Brimstone_

You have to wait for them to give us a toggle.

The good news is that in the BB Dev chat two days ago, they confirmed it is on their list of things to do.

The bad news is we asked for this over a year ago in beta. So it's apparently very low on the totem pole, so who knows when it actually makes it in the game. :p

Edited by revial

You have to wait for them to give us a toggle.

The good news is that in the BB Dev chat two days ago, they confirmed it is on their list of things to do.

yeh I know about that, but the damn thing changed and now it's even worse having the character turn instead of the camera.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.