I Just Want to be a Wookiee

krimsonkrow

You can't play a Sith Jedi - you're either a sith or a jedi. (DS/LS have nothing to do with either). It's like saying you can play a Republic Imperial. (Hmmmm, I'm gonna run for President and tell everyone I'm a Democratic Republican....)

And BW has already stated you'll never be able to play a race that can't speak Basic. (so no Wookies, no Jawas, no Trandoshan.

Sith are a race/species too.

With 1.2 you will be able to play a Sith Jedi.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like saying Mexicans Can't learn English simply because it is not their native language.

No, it's actually nothing like that. At all.

We're talking different species. Not the same species with all the same physiology on the inside.

It's more like saying a dog cant learn English because even if it had the mental capability it's still a friggin dog and can't form the sounds with their physiology and internal anatomy.

I don't see why Wookies couldn't speak Basic (Or at leastspeak basic through a translator). I'd love to play as a wookie. Of course, Armor would have to be modified to fit them.

That's like saying Mexicans Can't learn English simply because it is not their native language.

mexicans can learna nd speach english because they are humans and the english language is created with human vocal cords.

wookiees can't speak basic because they don't have the physical capability to.

DEFINATELY!

I want to be a wookie, ewok, droid, cathar and a jawa.....

Cant the bring back character switching from KOTOR?

AND lol

I hate it how you cant get big enough groups these days so..... Couldnt we be allowed to summon all companions just for H4 and A4 quests?

Just an idea.....