More ways of getting valor?

Deathrupter

Besides warzones and Ilum?

I was thinking of a concept that was in aion where if you did an instance, you would get loot that gave you abyss points which then later allowed you to purchase pvp gear.

Likewise, I was thinking it would be a good idea to implement flash points where you get valor or even commendations at the end of the run.

Think of it, it offers republic ( since they are outnumbered in most servers) the chance to gear up and show up to ilum more often.

What you think? honesty is encouraged.

Edited by Deathrupter

even if you implement more ways to gain valor there are still two points unbeatable

1)nothing can beat illum kill trading

2)why you need valor past 60(future?)

Some people just play this game for what it is : a game. They will never spend their time "kill trading". They leave this kind of thing to looser.

Other ways to get a valor is in fact a very good idea. It might be too early to implement it but later on, I hope this game will gain more depth and become more tactical on a larger scale.

Some people just play this game for what it is : a game. They will never spend their time "kill trading". They leave this kind of thing to looser.

Other ways to get a valor is in fact a very good idea. It might be too early to implement it but later on, I hope this game will gain more depth and become more tactical on a larger scale.

It might be a bit more complicated to go against the trend