Companion Dialouge Quests

Revanchilist

I was wondering if anyone would know the answer to my follow question:

-How do I make my companion want to speak with me in private?

I was curious b/c I've only talked to T7 once, and I would like to talk to him. Also I haven't spoken with Kira Carsen in forever and I was wondering how to fix this. Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks for the idea about buying companion gifts but I actually found the answer to my problem, many other people have been experiencing the same issue. I at times get the Your Companion wants to speak with you privately or on your ship and then it just goes away. I haven't talked to Kira in a long time and it's frustrating b/c I can't continue the romance with her, which was a fun aspect of the game.

Thanks for the idea about buying companion gifts but I actually found the answer to my problem, many other people have been experiencing the same issue. I at times get the Your Companion wants to speak with you privately or on your ship and then it just goes away. I haven't talked to Kira in a long time and it's frustrating b/c I can't continue the romance with her, which was a fun aspect of the game.

Yes, this is a known bug. To quickly check if your companion genuinely wants to speak with you (and the game isn't just bugging), right-click them when the little icon comes up over their portrait, whilst you are out and about with them (e.g. whilst youre questing on a planet, or some such thing). If they actually do want to, then they should make a comment out loud about how they want to speak to you in private/on your ship or something similiar. If not, then they will say one of their generic one-liners instead.

Doing this method saves having to run to your ship or a cantina everytime the icon pops up, to test if its real or not.

Hope this helps :)