delete servers

MerkSauce

Please just delete some of the low population servers soon, ive been a 50 for over a month and there was 1 person on ilum yesterday. Probably wouldve been a more intelligent idea to delete a bunch of the low pop servers and let people transfer before you made the lvl 50 only pvp patch. I mean common sense... Its getting old. Yeah its my fault I chose the server but when the game launched I didnt feel like waiting 30 minutes to get into my game. now theres a dozen or more empty servers...

Yeah Delete the old servers, and allow Server transfer. Solves a bunch of problems. If your a 50 you can now pvp with other people vs collecting 30/150 armaments daily/weekly just to get a champion bag, and be let down to have nothing it. No longer having Ghost servers with 14 people on at a time.

Hello everyone!

We ask that threads posted in Star Wars Discussion stay focused on the universe outside of the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we are going to close it.

If you head over to General Discussion, you will find several threads discussing various aspects of Servers, including Server Merges and Popuations.

Thank you!