M1-4X is Creepin Me Out

LordoftheDerps

We would be calling her 4X-Chan, and the Internets would be officially broken.

And you are a bad, bad person for making me think about that.

Srsly, there's a -chan for every other robot / software / device in the world.. we need one for Forex.

Internets, go!

Srsly, there's a -chan for every other robot / software / device in the world.. we need one for Forex.

Internets, go!

Seriously, you do know what horrible things would result from telling people "Could you make me a cute little girl avatar" for something named 4X-Chan.

They really, really want to be the little girl as it is. I am now visualizing a chibi 4X with a poofy lolita dress that goes down to just above his "feet".

And I need brain bleach, stat. Why didn't I take Commando, at least then I could heal my eyes...

Could be worse. After Elara got injured on a mission, she was left writhing on a bed in sickbay for awhile - and then, she had a little cutscene where she said she was all better, and got off the bed onto the floor - still lying down and writhing.

And that wasn't bad enough. Oh no, the really creepy bit happened afterwards.

We all had a holocom briefing for our next mission, the whole crew assembled in front of General Garza on holo, including Elara now standing upright and looking chipper - but over her shoulder, behind us all, there was ANOTHER Elara, still writhing in agony on the floor of the sickbay.

There's only one rational explanation. Elara never came back alive from that mission. She died out there, and now she's HAUNTING MY SHIP! :eek: