Just got Blizz. . . Can I heal now?

derekreevs

i switched to heal spec once i got blizz. i have to say the healing on this is fine, but so dull. although fights take forever with blizz dps alone you can basically heal all day as long as you dont pull too much.

i will say, as much as i wanted blizz (he is the reason i made the BH), i might go back to dps and shelf blizz. Healing on this guy is so boring

Blizz is a great tank when upgraded and you can take on some pretty hard fights, though they will be slow.

I would recommend upgrading the gear on Torian. He can use all your hand-me-down gear from yourself and when upgraded he can do a pretty stupid amount of damage. I used him for the last two levels to 50 as a BG Merc and he would blow through an elite just about as fast as I could as an Arsenal spec. Fights go much faster with him, but the drawback is he does not hold aggro as well as Blizz.

The problem is finding a good weapon for him. You can buy a decent green techstaff on Corellia when you get there, but you don't really get a solid one for him until the Belsavis dailies.