Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

He looks simply adorable! The Sepphiroth (sp?) was a nice touch too by the way.

I gots me a silly siamese, who some how after 4years is still alive, he had a medical condition before I got him and I didn't know about it at the time.

But oh... Got my ship on Kanashimi, now soon I'll be off to go see Quinn :D *squeee!*

Please... don't judge....

Edited by Kalterien

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks simply adorable! The Sepphiroth (sp?) was a nice touch too by the way.

I gots me a silly siamese, who some how after 4years is still alive, he had a medical condition before I got him and I didn't know about it at the time.

But oh... Got my ship on Kanashimi, now soon I'll be off to go see Quinn :D *squeee!*

Please... don't judge....

Awww siamese are such awesome cats, my sister has one. I work at a vet clinic so I get to see a lot of cats - siamese of course are the ones that talk to me the most!! That is awesome that he is doing well considering his medical condition.

And as to Quinn - no judgement from me - time to go log in and play my baby trooper ;) I am a glutton for punishment.

you all making me wanna roll a sniper so i can rock the hive all over again :o

Going to make my operative next week! My husband is going to be away for 6 weeks, so I will be playing a LOT of swtor! Might take me a while to get to the Vector stage but I will get there! :)

Going to make my operative next week! My husband is going to be away for 6 weeks, so I will be playing a LOT of swtor! Might take me a while to get to the Vector stage but I will get there! :)

roll one on giradaa and i'll plow you thru lol ~

Ok, so Scourge has been pretty far up there on the hotness scale and then I get this conversation....

where he's talking about pleasure and that it would be worth anything to feel pleasure again....

and well, he has hit a whole new height. I...I don't have the right words. /fans self

Ok, so Scourge has been pretty far up there on the hotness scale and then I get this conversation....

where he's talking about pleasure and that it would be worth anything to feel pleasure again....

and well, he has hit a whole new height. I...I don't have the right words. /fans self

WHY DO YOU TAUNT US WITH THIS, BIOWARE. WHY.

Yeah, Scourge just gets awesomer the more you talk to him. But sometimes it really, really seems like they're just rubbing his unavailability in.

WHY DO YOU TAUNT US WITH THIS, BIOWARE. WHY.

Yeah, Scourge just gets awesomer the more you talk to him. But sometimes it really, really seems like they're just rubbing his unavailability in.

On my optimistic days I wonder if this isn't a REALLY good set up for Scourge becoming available. I mean, seriously??? And it would be possibly one of the most epic romances ever. Just holy crap, sign me up. And when I'm being optimistic I think that they had this intended and they delayed the start of the romance because it would not have been at all natural to start until after the end of chapter 3.

You guys are really killing me you know, everytime you post about some other companion you make me want to roll that class! Guess I will add JK to my list. :D Although it sounds like it may be frustrating - we always want what we cannot have, right? Darn you Bioware. :mad:

You guys are really killing me you know, everytime you post about some other companion you make me want to roll that class! Guess I will add JK to my list. :D Although it sounds like it may be frustrating - we always want what we cannot have, right? Darn you Bioware. :mad:

Well if you like charming rogues without much depth it'll be fun for the moment, I mean, Doc has his good points. But Scourge has completely ruined my jk.

And I feel like there is something wrong with me - Quinn does nothing for me (no, he does annoy me but that's not count) and I want Scourge out of my ship (it's too awkward to keep an ancient evil on board). Oh, and as much as I find Aric an awesome (really good, mb one of the best) companion judging by usefulness and right place and story, I also can not see his hotness.

And I feel like there is something wrong with me - Quinn does nothing for me (no, he does annoy me but that's not count) and I want Scourge out of my ship (it's too awkward to keep an ancient evil on board). Oh, and as much as I find Aric an awesome (really good, mb one of the best) companion judging by usefulness and right place and story, I also can not see his hotness.

Nothing wrong with that, we all have different tastes, just like the whole ice cream discussion demonstrated.

Nothing wrong with you! :)

A lot of people gushed about Torian and I tried the romance with him - but I just couldn't see it. But I can see why others did.

EDIT: In all honesty - I think its Aric's voice that got me from the start. I am a voice person. If I like a voice, then that's the end of that!

Edited by Taalbert

Nothing wrong with you! :)

A lot of people gushed about Torian and I tried the romance with him - but I just couldn't see it. But I can see why others did.

EDIT: In all honesty - I think its Aric's voice that got me from the start. I am a voice person. If I like a voice, then that's the end of that!

Hehehe, which is why I think you'll like Scourge...that voice is phenomenal!

And yep, no worries, we all have different ones we like, which I think is rather nice. Otherwise some would be all alone and others would inspire hair-pulling fights and that's never good.

Then check out Zenith. Like here

and next video (19) (JC story on Balmorra. This one is DS but well edited). One of the most attractive voice in the game.

You are right about tastes, of course, it just we are all in one thread and I beginning to feel like a total outsider :) Still enjoying reading, though.

Edited by Mirandel

and next video (19) (JC story on Balmorra. This one is DS but well edited). One of the most attractive voice in the game.

You are right about tastes, of course, it just we are all in one thread and I beginning to feel like a total outsider :) Still enjoying reading, though.

Not bad, not bad at all. Oh dear, i really am going to have to level my jc aren't I?

Not bad, not bad at all. Oh dear, i really am going to have to level my jc aren't I?

And then you can cry with the rest of us about how we want Zenith but are given Iresso. *sadface*

Not that Iresso isn't a nice guy or sweet or anything. I'm sure one day he'll have a boring marriage with a boring wife and they'll have boring kids together. Yep.

I love that everyone has different tastes. Makes the conversations interesting.

At first I thought if I professed my undying love for Aric in here people would think I needed to be committed to a psych ward. Maybe I do...but still.

:D

Huh. I wish to do unprintable things with this Troy Baker's voice, early and often.

Oddly, Quinn grabbed me despite my not liking his voice. This almost never happens, 'cause I am the audio type. Scourge and Kaliyo are more my speed.

Huh. I wish to do unprintable things with this Troy Baker's voice, early and often.

Welcome to club! (Did I say it out loud? :o )

P.S. One thing this thread will make me to do - level SW once again, properly this time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.