2hr Trade Window on all items

DkSharktooth

Say you mislooted items, changed your mind, or whatever the case.

To prevent customer service from having to deal with thousands of tickets and requests to transfer loot to somebody else...

Just have a 2hr window allowing all items you received to be trade-able, including BOP.

If you developers don't know how, just check out WOW, they have this sytems implemented and saves their staff alot of trouble.

If you support this idea, type:

/support

cool - that way me and my buddies can PuG groups and all roll Need for each other and pass each other loot if we we happen to win it!

works for me!

Nice way to put a spin on it, regardless if you try to work the system, this will be an overall benefit to reduce the load on customer service. If you need the loot, and are running a flashpoint by helping your friend, and you need on loot you need to get because you're running it for your friend, then the system would be working as intended.

Nice way to put a spin on it, regardless if you try to work the system, this will be an overall benefit to reduce the load on customer service. If you need the loot, and are running a flashpoint by helping your friend, and you need on loot you need to get because you're running it for your friend, then the system would be working as intended.

and it works for me!

Ignore Crica, this is the type of person who thinks they're they only one on the planet who should have an opinion and that their opinion should matter.

Having a trade window with the people you've grouped with for X time and having an X amount of time to get a refund on a bought item are good things.

We shouldn't have to (now going on a week +) wait long periods of time in dealing with customer service to get a simple refund or have an item exchanged.

That's a gigantic waste of money and resources.

Edited by Aleeha

Ignore Crica, this is the type of person who thinks they're they only one on the planet who should have an opinion and that their opinion should matter.

Having a trade window with the people you've grouped with for X time and having an X amount of time to get a refund on a bought item are good things.

We shouldn't have to (now going on a week +) wait long periods of time in dealing with customer service to get a simple refund or have an item exchanged.

That's a gigantic waste of money and resources.

ignore me all you want - I STILL love the OP's suggestion and hope it is implemented so my buddies and I can roll Need for each other in PuGs!

/sign

Edited by crica

ignore me all you want - I STILL love the OP's suggestion and hope it is implemented so my buddies and I can roll Need for each other in PuGs!

/sign

If you have that many buddies, you can form your own group.

And even if you went into a PUG, and you happen to win a roll, you may as well put the item/mod to use, by either using it yourself or giving it to your buddy. No harm in that.

Edited by Treplos

/sign

As long as you are totally group'd with people you know and aren't out in the general community being a total d-bad to people, do whatever you like. My guess is however you'd grief people just get a laugh.

As long as you are totally group'd with people you know and aren't out in the general community being a total d-bad to people, do whatever you like. My guess is however you'd grief people just get a laugh.

just me and a couple of my buddies, if they happen to be online, grouping to help get each other get gear in a group with PuGs.

everyone who helped run the group content rolls Need to see who wins and then trades it to whoever they want.

works for me!

/sign

Edited by crica

If you have that many buddies, you can form your own group.

And even if you went into a PUG, and you happen to win a roll, you may as well put the item/mod to use, by either using it yourself or giving it to your buddy. No harm in that.

Yup. Like I said, it will still be working as intended because you would need on what you needed.

Yup. Like I said, it will still be working as intended because you would need on what you needed.

I always need on what I need - but with this system I will be able to need on what my buddies need as well if they happen to be in the same PuG I am in!

That is why I would LOVE to see this implemented!

Edited by crica

I always need on what I need - but with this system I will be able to need on what my buddies need as well if they happen to be in the same PuG I am in!

That is why I would LOVE to see this implemented!

If that's what you have to do, then do it. If your in a pug your in it for you + friends, so is everyone else. They still have a good chance of winning rolls for items.

Well, I do not see a huge need for this in Flashpoints. I can see its use in 8man Normal Mode OP Runs, where Loot is pre-set. There has been a number of times where people have received an item they do not need when there was another that could use.

Think the best way to implement this would be to, Allow all Bind on Pickup items to be tradeable to anyone within the group for 24hrs. This would help out a lot in NM OPs when attempting to gear up particular people and the loot keeps going to others that do not require.

Just want to add, I like the system of Assigning the Loot in NM Ops. So I do not feel that aspect should be removed. Just apply the ability to allow people that do not an item assigned to trade it to someone within the group that could use it.

Well, I do not see a huge need for this in Flashpoints. I can see its use in 8man Normal Mode OP Runs, where Loot is pre-set. There has been a number of times where people have received an item they do not need when there was another that could use.

Think the best way to implement this would be to, Allow all Bind on Pickup items to be tradeable to anyone within the group for 24hrs. This would help out a lot in NM OPs when attempting to gear up particular people and the loot keeps going to others that do not require.

Just want to add, I like the system of Assigning the Loot in NM Ops. So I do not feel that aspect should be removed. Just apply the ability to allow people that do not an item assigned to trade it to someone within the group that could use it.

24 hours might be a bit to long, you don't want people trading gear when they swap our people for different boss fights in operations for hours on end.