accuracy on everything!

Rhavim

hello fellow mirror classes, i posted this in the commando forums, but seeing as there's bearly any republic alive, and the mechanics being the same, i figured maybe somebody here has something to say:

as gunnery spec (the tracer missile spec)

ok, so lvling up and pvping i figured that crit and surge were the best things to stack, crit for that ammo bonus on crits, and seeing that i'd be stacking crit, might aswell stack surge to get big crits.

now that i'm 50 and gearing up, i've noticed that EVERY SINGLE piece of tionese gear seems to have crit and accuracy

accuracy seems to increase my chance to hit, which is nice, anything above 100% reduces oponent's chance to dodge/parry, but whats the cap on this? i have almost nothing of tionese gear, mostly some crafteds and a drop or two and a pvp item somewhere with accuracy, and i'm already 106% (so 6% less dodge/parry already)

getting that full tionese would give me at least another 8% accuracy, but i'm kind of afraid it'll be totally useless.

any thoughts?

edit: just another thought, the tionese stuff is also accuracy and power... almost no crit...

Picking up a full set of Tionese gear is really inefficient. It's much quicker to just grab a set of Columi by running HM's and Normal Ops--all doable in lvl 50 greens/blues. If you have a nice enough group you can always do HM Ops and skip to Rakata. Just use the tionese commendations to plug the holes in your T2/T3 sets.

For DPS in PvE the general notion is that you'll need accuracy to be 110%. That'll give you 100% acc on tech casts against bosses.

Edited by SheepishOne