Still loving this game

pacomoixa

My wife and I are also enjoying the game....even tho' the forums are chocked full of people who tell me that I should hate the game because it is broken, still in beta, unplayable, etc.. I wonder if they are playing the same game that we are.

I'm only 20 hours into it, but I love it as well.

The main reason I'm writing is to make sure there's some positive feedback in the forums. There are so many negative posts that it would be easy to get discouraged.

I think the "silent majority" of this gaming community are the satisfied customers. I think that many times, people will only go to the forums if they have a problem or want to vent.

I would like to suggest to the developers that any requests for changes or ideas be emailed to subscribers in addition to being posted on the forums. Some things on the forums will never, ever be seen by satisfied customers.

I am very much enjoying this game also. Too many people are trying to compare it to WoW in its present state. I doubt a whole lot of people here now played WoW in its very vanilla very raw state. Really bad performance, server crashes, warping players. Oh and I remember that my old guilds used to avoid scheduling on patch days because there was a good chance you would either not be able to get on or the server would crash so badly you might be stuck in an instance till the morning reset.

What I love. I care that my character has to make a choice between light and dark. It is also one thing to read quest text telling you to go tell their loved ones goodbye they won't be returning. It is much more immersive to hear the words from their lips.

Come on, don't tell me the music in the background doesn't stir the blood. It is the first MMO I have actually kept the music on past the character creation screen.

Bugs...I can forgive them. Its a new game and players seem to have all sorts of wondeful ways to break a game that even beta can't iron out. So long as they fix them and don't make new ones. Ah...charge in WoW. I am looking right at you on this one.

I enjoy it as well. If I didn't enjoy it, there is no way I would hang around the forums and post about it. Seems counter productive. Why waste time complaining about a game you hate when you could be playing a game you like?

Agreed, i enjoy it as well.