Infinite Empire Question

XjediXrf

At the time, the Rakata were the only race with the technology to travel through space, which is why they were so powerful. The ability to travel through space let them enslave all the planets they came too.

I believe most- if not all of them were force sensitive and used primitive light sabers.

This is what I've come to understand. Not sure if I'm 100% right though.

What is it?All I know is that it was an empire and It had to do with Rakataka.Can someone run me down on what exactly it was?

In the Time before the Jedi/Sith/Republic, The Rakata were the dominate spices in the Galaxy, they were Masters of the Darkside of the force as well as being even more technologically advanced than anyone who has come since (even the Galactic Empire), as their technology was powered by the Darkside too.

They conquered most of the galaxy (The Infinite Empire) and are responsible for numerous things that exist the way they are now (Kashyyyk and the Wookies, Tatooine being a desert and much more).

However (possibly due to their technology being Darkside possessed), the race had some unknown massive health problem and eventually lost all connection to the force, then all the worlds they enslaved rose up against them. The Rakata unable to use their technology or the force died off and went virtually extinct.

All the remains Rakata civilization were destroyed, by slaves and eventually sunk into ruins.

Then the Hutt's were basically the big players in the galaxy until the Jedi/Sith/Republic came, however the Hutt's never created any large conquering government type deal, they more ruled by economics and trade.

Edited by AngelousWang

In the Time before the Jedi/Sith/Republic, The Rakata were the dominate spices in the Galaxy, they were Masters of the Darkside of the force as well as being even more technologically advanced than anyone who has come since (even the Galactic Empire), as their technology was powered by the Darkside too.

They conquered most of the galaxy (The Infinite Empire) and are responsible for numerous things that exist the way they are now (Kashyyyk and the Wookies, Tatooine being a desert and much more).

However (possibly due to their technology being Darkside possessed), the race had some unknown massive health problem and eventually lost all connection to the force, then all the worlds they enslaved rose up against them. The Rakata unable to use their technology or the force died off and went virtually extinct.

All the remains Rakata civilization were destroyed, by slaves and eventually sunk into ruins.

Then the Hutt's were basically the big players in the galaxy until the Jedi/Sith/Republic came, however the Hutt's never created any large conquering government type deal, they more ruled by economics and trade.

The Rakata Empire was truly unstoppable in its prime; they could build infinite fleets and armies out of almost nothing; reshape and transform entire planets; if many of them had a God complex, I wouldn't be surprised.

However, the entire Empire was overly dependent on the Force to run and build their war machines. When the Rakata lost the Force, they lost everything. One could say they invested all their money in a single stock, and crashed with it :D.

The Rakata Empire was truly unstoppable in its prime; they could build infinite fleets and armies out of almost nothing; reshape and transform entire planets; if many of them had a God complex, I wouldn't be surprised.

However, the entire Empire was overly dependent on the Force to run and build their war machines. When the Rakata lost the Force, they lost everything. One could say they invested all their money in a single stock, and crashed with it :D.

Then the hutts(AKA WWII)came along and made things better.

Then the hutts(AKA WWII)came along and made things better.

no. Hutts are bad at any time.

basically as all above have said, it was an empire focused on the dark side for its technology, but then due to a plague that was said to be unleashed on them by one of the species they'd enslaaved which covered a great swaths of different aliens, etc. So as they lost the force their worlds fell one by one. until they withdrew to lehon and had a civil war which nearly killed them off, keeping them to only two tribes by 3950 bbc(300 BTC). although it seems others survived elsewhere, granted it looks like even less then the tribes on lehon(one which is exterminated in 3950)