monumental failure

Tocaseven

Now, when things like that happen, I'd really like my companion to turn to me after the medi-droid's done its stuff, and mutter "You know, that was a really dumb thing you just did, Captain," or something of that nature.

Or possibly "Waaaaah You got me deaded again and now my tentacles are all dirty, waaaah it's so unfaaaair!!" if it's Ashara.

;)

Now, when things like that happen, I'd really like my companion to turn to me after the medi-droid's done its stuff, and mutter "You know, that was a really dumb thing you just did, Captain," or something of that nature.

Or possibly "Waaaaah You got me deaded again and now my tentacles are all dirty, waaaah it's so unfaaaair!!" if it's Ashara.

;)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Khem would grind his teeth together loudly, and then look me in straight in the eyes and say "Don't..... do.....that.......again".

the elite posted on the forums shortly after the engagement that the HI (human intelligence) in this game is too low and its too easy to kill players, it then proceeded to rage quit.

LOL

I bet he demanded that Bioware buff the humans too, comparing them to WoW humans which are the uberz. :p