Decemberists there's hope!

DasWsup

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Question... I was able to redeem my code at the pre-order redemption but after install, It says I have no subscription and when I put my code in the box it says already used but it doesn't show it in my account summary. Is that normal?

yes sir totally normal just wait for an email today or tommorow :)

The sad thing about this is most decemberists are going to end up with a ****** one of they dont stop procrastinating.

seriously guys. we need to stop.

Stop qqing and deal with it just chill man let people be who they want to be and what they want to do :)

what most of the ungreatful players dont realize that this whole thing has been a nice unexpected surprise...

if they started sending waves today rather then the past few days we might not of played until the 19th..

i for one think this move was great and if they pull this off where everyone gets the 5 days EGA this could be the greatest launch in mmo history!

hate on playas!

Your Sig Is Disturbing..............Funny as heck but Disturbing lol!

Anyone else kinda got tricked in buying the Early access, being sure you would get early access at the 15th?

I bought it the 12th of december and first after I bought it I learned about that "I might get up to 5 days early access" It felt kinda ****** since I didnt really have the money to spend on the game but I did it because it f*ing itches in my fingers to play this games since stresstest.

Anyway I'm not whining I just wish the information about early access would've been written more clearly so I wouldnt have to starve until the 20th when I get my salary.. No matter how it turns out I'm looking forward so damn much to play this game, May the force be with us all so we can get our early access, GL HF ALL!