Decemberists there's hope!

DasWsup

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty please bioware give us a chance today, for I must spend dreaded "Quality Time" with my girlfriend all weekend. Nothing worse then giving me a little taste of the candy and then not being able to enjoy that taste for more days on end. :sul_angel:

wait.......are you talking about the game or your girlfriend :p

I must give it to you (us) guys, finally a waiting thread without the qq'ing and ************ we've seen the last days. Seems like us Decemberists are the cool ones :D

I'm a Dec 1st myself, and waitinng patiently (!?!) while listening to my guildies having fun on Teamspeak...

I must give it to you (us) guys, finally a waiting thread without the qq'ing and ************ we've seen the last days. Seems like us Decemberists are the cool ones :D

I'm a Dec 1st myself, and waitinng patiently (!?!) while listening to my guildies having fun on Teamspeak...

I feel for u man i really do :( Ive been waiting 10 days on these forums (Everyday) and basically been bored to death seeing everyone else getting in but i dont mind. Its kind of Fun actually :0 Will make the glorious day of when i log into swtor much better than i expect ;)

december 5th, theres no chance of any decembers getting in unless they are december 1st's goodluck and godbless us decemberers

There's a chance, just not a very good one.

Either way I know I'll be in tomorrow, and then have the whole weekend plus Monday to play.

There's a chance, just not a very good one.

Either way I know I'll be in tomorrow, and then have the whole weekend plus Monday to play.

Aye Their is a Chance but its only if Bioware are reasonable ;) If a person wanted to play more than me id let them play before me :( I just want to play for atleast 5 minutes

"Hope is a cruel joke, played upon us by a harsh and uncaring world. There is no Hope, there is only Vanessa, VANESSA VANCLEEF!"

lol another wow player hai I used to play 85 dk but i left that game for this one ;) This fits my personality more :mon_trap:

December 1st here lets hope we can all get in by the end of the day....

indeed Lets Hope, But hope isnt that powerfull, Lets Believe 'IMAGINE PLAYING' Come on everyone Lets use our will power to force bioware to let everyone else play.