PvP Problems

Aneu

OP they will be adding more PVP content down the line. They have a whole dev team dedicated to PVP. Give it some more time the game just came out I am sure they have more tricks up thier sleeves.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/what%E2%80%99s-next-old-republic

In a nutshell here it is for the lazy people who don't wanna check the link heh

•PvP – We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team. So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away! In addition to that high level PVP content, expect new Warzones and new PvP features on a regular basis.

How much time do they need? I just perordered Tera. Yo Bioware give me a reason to NOT switch to them in May. You have until then to do so. As for being blown away by Ilum....LOL OMG PLEASE...THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT!?!?!?! Ok be prepared to stand and drool in bordem until maybe someone gets pulled, then they get blown away. Over 2 hours to complete a Pvp daily?

I have a lot of hope for this game, but if Bioware doesn't improve PvP, then this game can just be a SW PvE easyville for carebears who are happy just to swing a lightsabre and brag about how cool their ship looks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you OP for raising valid points.

I how ever fear that we are headed for a dark future. Like you notice in your own thread, people want to have the same items like you even though they put far less effort into it.

Sure, playing on equal ground is the best, but you can't keep being entertained if there is no significant reward for PvP'ing. And its just that simple.

I dont know why people insist on play MMOs which are all about gear grind, when they obviously dont have time for it.

Also all of you awesome RL studs who want equal loot, why dont you take a second and answer me this: Is this issue not the exact same for PvE ? You before launch you QQ'ers where trying to argue that someone who doesnt raid should have equal gear as to someone who does.

I mean really? Do you not see the failure in this system?