Force Camoflauge

Talon_Starfire

Hi, I'm considering a Marauder and was wondering how is Force Camoflauge in both PvP & PvE?

Thanks

PvP: You vanish and cant be seen. Dots will still hurt you, but that can be remedied from a talent in annihilation. Great escape mechanic when you can just vanish and hide behind a corner.

PvE: Great for when we frequently pull threat off the tank. Solo leveling, not so much as its best use in this situation is avoiding the next pull by just stealthing through them, in combat it doesn't do anything as they can still see you(not sure why that is).

You can't use it to stealth past enemies in PvE. It doesn't last long enough, and you seem to pull aggro still. So we definitely don't get a stealth, don't think of it that way.

Its useful in PvE FPs, you can pop it to lose some hate if a boss sets its sights on you.

Its best for PvP. If you can use it right, its an absolute life saver. You can escape and go heal, or you can use it just to interrupt their channel and make them lose target.

It only lasts like 3-4 seconds, so its nothing too amazing. Its all about popping it in pvp situationally, so it can be hard sometimes to use it right. Lots of times I pop back into view too early and somebody jumps right back to me.