Commando PVP healing inefficient?

xavierpaquin

I'm currently a lvl 30 commando healer, recently joined a pvp guild, only to notice my healing seems quite underpowered compared to what a fellow sage can get. I crank out about 100k healing average per warzone while he cranks out 200-250k average at level 25.

I have some experience with PVP healing, having been holy paladin in WoW, where I was doing quite good and thus do not feel that my ability comes from lack of skill or understanding of my class. I might not be playing optimally due to lack of experience with this particular class, but I dont feel this would imply doing less than half of what another class can do.

I have come to the conclusion that this is because the class doesnt have enough mobility. In pvp you have to run around a lot while healing with a commando requires to be standing in place for long times. In addition, a lot of your healing power will come from popping your stack of supercharge cells, and getting ccd or having to run around once it is popped reduces your healing drastically. The commando just doesnt seem to be an efficient.

Anyone else share these thoughts? Is commando pvp healing viable?