Battlemaster weapon, how much does it improve my damage?

Desking

Hello, first post here.

Powertech full pyro build 4/6/31

I'm about to reach valor rank 60, currently i'm in full champion gear bar the weapon. ( didn't have any luck with the bags)

I'm using an orange blaster pistol with purple level 50 barrel and crystal, level 56 mod and enhancement (recycled from a champion piece).

Checking the difference between my weapon and the bm one left me surprised.

I will lose a good bunch on crit and surge in favor of some other stat, basically gaining endurance and + 56 max damage + 33 min damage and some expertise.

My question is, how much does the + damage gain change my general damage? Is railshot really going to hit much harder?

Edited by Desking

The difference between an Orange and BM is a lot actually. But... the difference between Champ and BM, for weapons is not noticeable. BM weapons are mostly for looks with minor stat gains.

The gear on the other hand, has higher stats. The bad side is, BM and Rakata gear have the worst freaking enhancements in the game. You have to do HM/NM Ops and pray Crit/Surge Enhancements drops.

So, is it worth it? If you're sure you'll never see a Champ weapon, go for it. If you want to wait some more, start gathering the BM off pieces and Set pieces.

thanks for the answer.

I'm pretty sure i won't see any champ weapon soon unless i got lucky, but so far i'm not :D

I mainly do pvp and hm or nm ops are out of my reach.

I guess i'll save up bm token and when the new patch hits i'll start to save up commendation, so i'll either get lucky with token or i'll take the hard way and get the champion weapon.

Thx again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.