I played other classes

Spiderbubble

And I was bored out of my mind. Granted, I only had a low level Sniper and Assassin, but I fell asleep while PvPing with them

My main is a Marauder though, so I suppose that's why. Maybe I'm used to having 123902340920492384 buttons to click, but I've gotten so used to it, that I find most characters reasonably easy to pick up....

This thread is not a power-based thread. Just a fun-based thread. I find Marauder the most fun out of the classes I've tried, regardless of it's shortcomings.

Same, I tried all other classes but I couldn't stick with them for too long, they all made me want to get back to my Marauder.

I can't say that it's the "skill level" required to play which makes this class so much more fun. For me it's the Annihilation tree in particular. I tried Rage and Carnage each for a few days and it these speccs totally took to fun I had playing a Marauder away. I couldn't care less if any of the other 2 trees was better for PvE/PvP, what's the point in "playing better" when you don't have fun?

Sin is actually very close to a Marauder, and in terms of skill just as demanding, if not more. Possibly you didn't level high enough? Force Shroud has many similarities with Undying Rage/talented Force Camo, on a similar CD. You have a slow. Force Sprint is faster but shorter Predation. Etc., etc. Plus you have the added complexity of taunts and extra CC (whirlwind, stun, knockback, spike).

But if you went tank spec Sin, and quit before 40, I'm not surprised that you were bored. Sin is an absolute PITA to level compared to Mara until you've done Hoth.

I agree with the op. me and a friend wanted to create a duo tag team pvp setup on the republic side... he was set on sage for heals...

I rolled a sentinel and a shadow(assassin mirror) .. i leveled the shadow first.. and i just couldnt stand it. .. combat is just wayyyyyy to slow so ended up sentinel lol.

mara all the way ftw