Thoughts on this build ive been developing for juggernaut immortal pvp mostly but

OvrLrdHestis

First sorry if I make speling and other gramaticsl errors, plus I lost my interner so I'm typing this through my phone. db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/sith_warrior/juggernaut/#::e2fefedf5ecfecf2e2fefe2f2efe2f2e4fef20:

that's the build I've been working on. Id appreciate any fedback and thoughts on improving or anything. You may first feel compelled to comment on the obvious fact I removed points from the last 2 tiers in the tree and hve no shield chance talent.

instead I used those points for unstoppable, ruin, the 1/3 for vengeance for the aecons faster force scream. other stff as well. Anyways, I heard there is going to be a level cap riased to 60, so I wanted to get those ten extra points up to deafening defense basicly,huddle, impale with that crit.increase talent for. force scream and vicious throw.

I know crushing blow deals a lot of.damage I mean a lot as a tank. What I also relized is if they do raise the cap to 60. I wont be a immortal tank spec mainly, I'll be a vengeance instead with the immorral specs skills. crushing blow is a loss but for level 60 I gain a new ability : impale. perhaps not.as devastating not sure, but still pretty damaging.

Not.too worried on the stacks.of sundering armor, I always use.sundering assault. And impale has the crit boost for the other 2 abilities plus vengeance 3/3 reducea coolsoen for impale. anyways.. but for now level 50. I gain and lose talents in this tree that I feel is best suited to my play style. unstopable will help.a lot aftwr force charge, I plan to try to use force charge a lot in fights plus ravage.

Smash costing nothing and the pooled hatrwd I believe is the talent that raises my damage by 10% per movement impair right? could.come in handy.. Anorher thing you guys may mention is the sweepi.g fury loss pretty much bringing my rage generation back to its original state, with 3/3 and 2/3 Ive always felt I had way too much rage while my other abilities are on CD, so I just spam vicious slash, ruin will be a good way to save rage since it make smash cost nothing.

the other talent you may be wondering about is the dark blood talent. Gyeah I didn't put points into it because my.old(current spec) never really had that talent so I'm used to those abilities, and I know there are a lot of classes who use.internal and elemental damage abilities and I lose out on the

endure pain to 15 seconds. again used it withour it and I'm prety used it plus if they do raise the level cap ima be putting points Into deafenong scream which reduces ALL damage by 4 % so that's good, I'm assuming. anyways, I am done and I'm terribly sory for the .long wall of text.

Edited by OvrLrdHestis

Hm.... Its pretty good, however I am trying to mostly putting points into the Immortal and adding the rest into Vengeance since they also have good survivability talents. I was just checking out your thread, 4 builds only able to see the first two. What spec are you mainly going for? I myself really enjoy the Immortal trees skills and how I can be creative with them my build that I made up seems weird at first since I miss out on crushing blow, dark blood and sweeping fury but I kind of explained about that in my first post. I was going to rwply in your thread but I don't really know much on the DPS specs.. besides rage being very bursty and vengeance having both dps and survivability, kind of like in the middle.

Mainly pve, he went up vengeance only for unstoppable for the extra dmg reduction. It's a good choice but there are talents in his build that could be switched around for pvp like take out blade barricade and shield spec for something else. So something like this http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101frGfzbbozZhGM0r.1 1 point extra to either go into thrown gauntlet or stagger in rage tree. Edited by Slandered

What about something like this?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101crhfzMrkzZhGMMMZM.1

I like shield because even with just a shield and the points spent you end up with 25% chance to reduce 20% damage, and this will work on some of the games hard hitting abilities (It works on ambush and maul, and their republic equivalents), and since since kind of jug does not depend entierly on force attacks loosing the force power is not as big a deal.

In that build you have good synergy with unstoppable since force push cooldown is decreased to 45 seconds, meaning you can reset your force leap cooldown 25% more often. Also the 30 second less cooldown on unleash synergyzes well with the whole 'you cant CC me' theme.

Since you will be shouting a lot for the absorb shield, adding the dot talent is very useful for extra damage as well as having a dot can be handy for controll point fights.

Blade barricade and quake are not so hot for pvp since they require you to keep them up.

ravager is a great skill because force choke + ravage is a good combo, particularly with the 1 second longer force choke duration on the pvp set (the tank PVP set with the mods switched out to more offensive ones is i think better than just getting the offensive pvp set, the longer force choke makes ravage a viable pvp attack even against enemies who know to try and interupt the third 'big hit', and 5% extra damage all the time is probably better than 10% extra damage situationally)

Im currently trying to decide between this and a more traditional 32/7/2 immortal dps spec

Very nice build! However the only thing I have against it is that one point put into crash. Unless I've been reading horse doo-doo on these forums but that talent will only reduce the amount of control you can have on a guy since "resolve bar" better choice would be to put it into stagger.

edited to add this: You could even take out the points from draining scream since the bleed is rather weak sauce and place them into pooled hatred for 1. more agro 2. bigger hits =D. I understand though why you put them into draining scream for that vanish but you'll have others around you to deal with that.

Edited by Slandered

Edit: sorry I may have put bold or letters in there somewhere. nvm about 2 pieces, they just heal after intercede. I think warleader set is probably better now that I look at the bonus for vindicator. guard will be great once I manage to find decent people fo ream up with.. so it'll stay consistant plus the extra secons adds samage plus another hit if I don't use ravage in time..

What about something like this?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101crhfzMrkzZhGMMMZM.1

I like shield because even with just a shield and the points spent you end up with 25% chance to reduce 20% damage, and this will work on some of the games hard hitting abilities (It works on ambush and maul, and their republic equivalents), and since since kind of jug does not depend entierly on force attacks loosing the force power is not as big a deal.

In that build you have good esynergy with unstoppable since force push cooldown is decreased to 45 seconds, meaning you can reset your force leap cooldown 25% more often. Also the 30 second less cooldown on unleash synergyzes well with the whole 'you cant CC me' theme.

Since you will be shouting a lot for the absorb shield, adding the dot talent is very useful for extra damage as well as hkaving a dot can be handy for controll point fights.

Blade barricade and quake are not so hot for pvp since they require you to keep them up.

ravager is a great skill because force choke + ravage is a good combo, particularly with the 1 second longer force choke duration on the pvp set (the tank PVP set with the mods switched out to more offensive ones is i think better than just getting the offensive pvp set, the longer force choke makes ravage a viable pvp attack even against enemies who know to try and interupt the third 'big hit', and 5% extra damage all the time is probably better than 10% extra damage situationally)

Im currently trying to decide between this and a more traditional 32/7/2 immortal dps spec

Hello, thanks for you insight and thoughts on the build and posting another build thwt a tually got me thinking a bit.more.

First off retaliation wouldn't really be used to often, eight because there not being many melee and ranged ability types, wapon damage, I think? I don't remember, but you may know what I mean. Putting those points into the shield chance was probably best pvewise, two maybe thre or four things though. Crash as slansered said and others, it adds to resolve and minimizes your chances for more CCs you can use.. I've used crash before and when I use a stun on someone after force charge they become immune so its somwwhat bad unless you want to stun one then switch targets. the DoT was on my mind as well but I wasn't too sure if I should get it because its pretty low on the damage but may be good against people who try to stealth and run the DoT would flush them out, I believe that's how it is, right? dueled someone who.had DoT and they said their stealth was removed during the damage. Id be spamming the slow right after they stealth and try to run though because it'll cath them and remove their cloak, but id use it more than just that. Not really sure if ravagee is really needed though the way id use ravage, id want to use it right after force charge if its one on one obviously not if I'm getting dou le teamed or somethi.g but that's how I would use it after my first and third since theys probably be off cooldown even with 30 second cooldown plus unstoppable makes ravage uninterruptible, fet a defense boost, they're immobilized for 2 seconds, gyeah they'll want to move out of the way but it wont work ravage has range once activated, 10 ms I think it was.. and id still be immune for a while 4 seconds, obviously i need to be quick when doing this.. Plus with vindicatoe set everytime I force charge ravage will be 10% stronger. Cool, huh?.. But as you said situational but doable.. the boost in damage from the defensive set is good however it only worka if the person you're guarding is even in range of you to keep that constant.. but gyeah ob iously you wouldn't put.guard then just leave, youd make sure who you guard is always with you.. but gyeah 5% all the time is better than 10% after force charge. Can use ravage after the force charge 4 seconds, rhats good aswell but, ah man can someone be so kind to tell me what the 2 set pieces bonus do for vindicatoe set? I don't remember, I think I had an idea on using that as well. How come o on the free smash and no on 1/3 for faster force scream by q second? sorry for the long text.. and I liked how you saw where I was going with this even with the vindicator set bonus.

Edited by OvrLrdHestis

So by the sounds of it you just are looking for pure pvp immo build? Thought you wanted a build working around pvp/pve if you are still try this one http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101frufzMbozZhGMzr0z.1

It's similar to the other guys but picks up your free smashes you want and quake since you will need that for pve. Despite what people may say about quake that 5% miss chance is better than no miss chance...and like he said about shield spec working with maul, quake will work on dam near everything also lasts for 18s. With ruin you don't need to waste 2 points speccing into revenge for the free smash. The one point in lash out can be put else where it just reduces rage on a skill you will be using quite a bit; as well as unyielding you could remove the one point and put into draining scream if you so choose.

edit to add: Sorry I don't know the set bonuses off hand but I could find them. Also about your why not put into a shorter cd scream? It's only 1s your reducing it pretty pointless imo, vengeance is more for the reduced cd on impale which you wont be able to reach. Unless you go http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101frhfzMZhGr0rhzz.1 but you lose too much from immortal tree.

Edited by Slandered

Well, I mean I like to pve a lot, do hard mode flashpoints hopefully operationa soon. I went to my build and adjustes it a bit, not having the DoT scream but somewhere else like the 10% melee bonus for example . You are right though, 1 second iant much, during fights in pvp I probably wouldn't be desperately waiting for forcw scream, does make sense and id probably get to force scream just as fast in my rotations and or the ways id be fighting people. Guess I could put that point somewhere else, possibly ravager, or not sure would have to look at the abilities again. Shield chance ill take instead of some othees. unyielding, hm.. true I could put that somewhere else, not really nevessary either.. Will have to recheck the trees. Ill look at the builds you posted. The 2 piece bonus is healon of 8% after intercede. The other set seems vetter to me again. The ectra second for force choke was good when I had the 2 pieces of champion gear when I had them. Do also like the guard as well giving 5% extra damage. Pvewise, I think its good the quake talent I have to put points into again it is valuable in pve.

I rechecked mg build ano oponer at the one you just posted, opened yours and mine reseted mine and redid. It. With more ove in mind. Plus remembering the. Usefulness With some abilities i had. Anyways the end result was basicy line yours after i was.done except put retaliation was in immobilizing. 5 second boost wasnt sure where to put It, but retaliation is better With that point leftover. Looks very good.

So you believe that would be more useful toan the point in retaliation? Retaliation costs 3 but 2 if it had 1. Toan again it would plano themm where long enough cor ravage or other attacks. Makes it more confortable cor the light it seems aswell. This was a good thread, now i feel this build will do great in pvp and. Ove.