Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So I bought SWTOR on the 21st of July and still can't get in

EclipseBeta

I just found the e-mail to register the game, so since I was too busy Alpha and Beta Testing and didn't register my code untill Dec. 9th I have to wait here for 5+ days to play? Makes no sense whatsoever. Shouldn't those that spent countless hours testing get some sorta priority? Just saying ...

I just found the e-mail to register the game, so since I was too busy Alpha and Beta Testing and didn't register my code untill Dec. 9th I have to wait here for 5+ days to play? Makes no sense whatsoever. Shouldn't those that spent countless hours testing get some sorta priority? Just saying ...

Lol no

Nice try ill give ya that LOL!

Not to be the bearer of silly points but...

It takes about 30 seconds if your slow to enter the code... Are you honestly telling us you did not have 30 seconds since the 21st of july?

I find that is either a lack of insight beyond normality or your telling a porkie pie.

You did get priority.

It's not Biowares fault you forgot to seize it. Learn the lesson for next time, don't procrastinate.

You're reward for beta testing is getting to be in the beta

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.