We need collections

Henu

Coming from SWG the most fun i had was with Collections, from the kill quest to the sith/jedi holocrons. they took months to complete and drove me insane most of the time but i loved doing with.

We need something like that in this game, a reason to go back to lower lvl planets.

For people not sure what im on about SWG had collection game while you play and it meant you might have to kill 400 of one thing to complete and you will get a tittle eg, kryat Dragon slayer. There collections were in space, on the ground and even in Heroic quests (Raids). You could get clothing items with huge stats or great rare deco items.

i never got half these done in my 4 years of playing and its was a great way of killing time.

Coming from SWG the most fun i had was with Collections, from the kill quest to the sith/jedi holocrons. they took months to complete and drove me insane most of the time but i loved doing with.

We need something like that in this game, a reason to go back to lower lvl planets.

For people not sure what im on about SWG had collection game while you play and it meant you might have to kill 400 of one thing to complete and you will get a tittle eg, kryat Dragon slayer. There collections were in space, on the ground and even in Heroic quests (Raids). You could get clothing items with huge stats or great rare deco items.

i never got half these done in my 4 years of playing and its was a great way of killing time.

Collections are for a game that is dying and had no hope. Its just there to keep people playing the game without putting in real content. If they add kill 100 rills then kill 500 rills as a collection they are just giving up on the game already.

You could always go and get all the Datacrons.

^ this, also read them after you get them if you havent done so, they are pretty interesting imo. remember its not jsut an mmo its a bioware rpg, or like a huge star wars book, But then again im a huge star wars factoid nerd :)

Can't agree more with you Henu.

Collections are so easy to implement and add so much to the gameplay, it's surprising

they did not become such a basic must-have mmo feature as banks or mailboxes.

Also never understood people giving advices like "if your hands are cold, put them in nature's pocket between buttocks".

Datacrons is not a substitute for collections.

Collections might provide title rewards, household decoration items, appearance gear, anything else from fluff to upgrades.

Achievers might strive to collect them all.

Traders might make or break fortunes on them.

Collections give a reason to re-visit zones when all the quests are done.

Edited by Avionius