The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pyrotech talents

LPGilmour

I believe the integrated cardio package talent should be switched with perhaps intimidation from the shield tech tree.

Just seems dumb that a tanking talent is at the top of our tree and a dps talent is at the top of the shield tech tree.

It's like that so that after you get to the top of your tree, you have interesting things in the others trees to grab.

It also allows the Shield Tech tree to have some options to pick from a few threat talents instead of having everything based on survival.

I believe the integrated cardio package talent should be switched with perhaps intimidation from the shield tech tree.

Just seems dumb that a tanking talent is at the top of our tree and a dps talent is at the top of the shield tech tree.

by top you mean bottom right?

The top of the tree is where the branches are in my head, like our 31st talent is the trunk. But you can say bottom i guess.

What i mean is that I feel this talent is directly linked to our tree ( fire) and seems to be essential in order to maximise pretty much all our core skills. However with the limitation on talent points and how the trees are made, there seems to be confusion to me. Outside of our tree, all the following talents look edible to me:

Tier 1:

Puncutre(AP) 3

Prototype burn enhancer(AP) 2

Rail Loader(ST) 2

Intimidation(ST) 3

Tier 2:

Prototype Cylinders(AP) 1

Hot Iron(AP) 2

Steely Resolve(ST) 3

Now i am pretty sure all the ones related to rail shot are essential to our spec. Prototype cylinders also seems to give a good crit boost that synergises with PBE.

It's just my input on the matter really, seeing as shield techs could get the talent anyways since it would be tier 1 and 6% damage increase isnt that noticeable early on.