Good or Bad does this effect your Story??

Alloha

I've just finish the story for my Jedi Consular and i was wondering how much different if any is the story effected by your moral standing. So i went light side for my guy if I went dark side would my story had been different???

I've just finish the story for my Jedi Consular and i was wondering how much different if any is the story effected by your moral standing. So i went light side for my guy if I went dark side would my story had been different???

Haven't played JC myself, but supposedly there's little difference beyond whether you make it to the Jedi Council or not.

Eh. Not really. Mainly the ending, which has no effect until more class quests are added.

Like I know for the JK:

You don't become an official Jedi Master after you kill the Emperor (though you still get the title) if you go dark because Satele says you're not ready.

The Agent

Has the biggest impact, but less of morality and more of your choices. You can defect to the Republic, stay in the Agency, be in the new Agency, or erase yourself from the database and become a vigilante.

The Inquisitor

Affects your Darth name. Light side is Darth Oculus. Neutral is Imperius. Dark is Nox.

Edited by Shotgonius

Some more than others. The JC isnt affected much at the end, but during Act one and two its completely different. The IA is the biggest change. Towards the end, you are seeing ENTIRELY different characters between LS and DS. Thats all I know for sure. I have a feeling the BH is very different depending on morality. The JK seems to have larger overarching changes that you dont see.