Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Give chat bubbles or feel free to remove /say - its ineffective anyway like that.

MuNieK

Without chat bubbles /say messages are just waste of keyboard and time. People you would like to notice you poking them while passing by will propably not notice you have said anything.

Even whispers are hard to see, cause they dont give any sound alert at all... Who made that features? Incompetence at its peek.

So far bioware the social aspect of your new MMO is not bad... its terrible. Everything around disaencourage me to interact with other players. Only interaction is the global channel while on the fleet to watch the trolling or join flashpoint groups.

This is diseaster.... How much it costed? 30 millions dollars? 3 millions? my a55..... Voice acting cant be THAT expensive, and other than voice acting game is clunky low-grade mmo made by people who dont even realise why all other mmos have chat bubbles in game...

p.s.

even quests' scenes on 3rd planet begins to be not so interesting and are simply predictable... Im loosing my enthusiasm toward this game. And im only 29 lvl.

Edited by MuNieK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.